City to play Real Madrid in pre-season friendly

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been in Tenerife for a week, the Spanish press live and breathe Real/Barca....not a single dicky bird about it...

To top it off from a logistics side, it's early for Real's pre-season. They're in China the first week of August, that's confirmed.

I'd be weary.

I've been in Tenerife for a week, the Spanish press live and breathe Real/Barca....not a single dicky bird about it...

To top it off from a logistics side, it's early for Real's pre-season. They're in China the first week of August, that's confirmed.

I'd be weary.
The only source we have is Stringer. I'd be wary myself...

This would be absolutely brilliant if not true, I'm getting dizzy with how much of a twat Stringer will appear to the larger public finally.

wonder if the club shop is selling Barca shirts with "10 Lineker" on the back?

I suppose that if its a sell out like the Barcelona pre-season friendly game - and given that Sky has shown some pre-season friendlies - then it might no be too much of a loss maker. That's if it happens of course.

Some miserable moaning old feckers on here.

Great game lined up, you moan when it's a small team and you moan when it's one of the largest in the world, get a fecking grip you sad feck pigs.

tbh Lako, I'd like to see the club actually confirm this friendly first before getting 'YIPPEE' about it.

There's been diddly-squat from them about it since Stringer told everyone it was happening, which is odd, cos seeing as quickly to advertise anything which is a good thing those in charge are now, you'd think they'd already be in full swing hype about it even if they haven't agreed a date yet!

Some miserable moaning old feckers on here.

Great game lined up, you moan when it's a small team and you moan when it's one of the largest in the world, get a fecking grip you sad feck pigs.

Who has done that lako? I've not seen a single post from anybody moaning about it.
Would you be so kind as to quote them so that I can laugh at them?

The question is, after last night, do we still want them to come here so we can help boost their reputation now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00