Clever or Traitor?

Clever or Traitor

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Willlow

As BG seems intent on ruining the pre match thread I have created this poll.

I have bet on Posh to beat us because that way if Leicester win/draw I will be happy and if they lose I get some cash.

BG thinks you should never ever bet against your team.

Last edited:

Is it wrong to "lay off" a bet if Leicester are involved?

Is it balls man!! Two of my most profitable weekends betting have come as result of betting against City.

I have bet on Posh to beat us because that way if Leicester win/draw I will be happy and if they lose I get some cash.

You mean you were ruining it? I just agreed with Lako, but you as usual make it personal, very personal

I recall getting the same stick for betting on City to get relegated at the end of last season.

It doesn't dull the pain at all :icon_sad:

I recall getting the same stick for betting on City to get relegated at the end of last season.

It doesn't dull the pain at all :icon_sad:

Trust me I know :icon_wink

Last edited:
Id never even think of backing city they always let you down anyway. If I was gonna bet either way it would be against.

Id never even think of backing city they always let you down anyway. If I was gonna bet either way it would be against.

I have to agree about backing City, I cant count how many times they have let me down in big accumalators. I stopped backing them a long time ago :038:

never bet against Leicester it means you are just a money whore with no loyalty. How could you be happy if City lost?

Not surprised it's willlow. BG got this one bang on.

BG, your mail box is full (might be HF).

Betting on a single match is one thing - betting for city to be relegated is completely different and IMO completely undefendable. To me it like putting a price on getting relegated. Truly shocking behaviour.

Glad to see we are keeping a sense of proportion on this forum as usual :icon_roll

It's hardly as if I bet large on the stock market crashing as thousands were made redundant.

Clever. I did it often last season, won quite a bit too. Although the draws are a bugger.

Last edited:
never bet against Leicester it means you are just a money whore with no loyalty. How could you be happy if City lost?

The point isn't that it will make you happy. It won't dull the pain of losing/being relegated but at least you get a few pennies from the sorry affair.

The point isn't that it will make you happy. It won't dull the pain of losing/being relegated but at least you get a few pennies from the sorry affair.

i never did that, its just a sensible way of betting from an objective POV. I mean you know far more about your team than the bookies do to do with form of players and general player psychology and stuff, i wouldnt have bet on Leicester winning on Saturday because i know we play shittily without Howard for example.

i wouldnt bet against Leicester just to soften the blow, id bet against them if i thought there was more chance of them losing than the odds i would get for it as i would any other team. Betting with your heart is a bad way to go as those 2pounds i put on Hull and Stoke to win the Prem at 7500/1 proved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566