Clever or Traitor?

Clever or Traitor

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
The point isn't that it will make you happy. It won't dull the pain of losing/being relegated but at least you get a few pennies from the sorry affair.

And you won't if Leicester win.

Why not put your money on a game/horse/ dog that doesn't include city instead of betting AGAINST them?

Better still give the money to a whore and let her console you.

Would you be a traitor or clever if you bet on Forest to win a game even if they weren't playing the City?

Would you be a traitor or clever if you bet on Forest to win a game even if they weren't playing the City?

Itd be idiotic the way theyre playing atm. I put a tenner on Derby to beat ManUtd in the cup earlier this season at 14/1 and won 140quid (for those not so mathematically inclined), that was a very clever move in my eyes

Last edited:
Itd be idiotic the way theyre playing atm. I put a tenner on Derby to beat ManUtd in the cup earlier this season at 14/1 and won 140quid (for those not so mathematically inclined), that was a very clever move in my eyes

Can you be both clever and a Traitor? Cheering on the Rams or forest to victory.

Last edited:
Can you be both clever and a Traitor? Cheering on the Rams or forest to victory.

Idk, i have a betting system and its wrong to discriminate :icon_wink

Idk, i have a betting system and its wrong to discriminate :icon_wink

I have loyalty. I have never bet on my team to lose. I'd put Loyalty over money. :102:

WTF! Get some context man!

In terms of being a Leicester City fan IMO it is shocking. In terms of the being made redundant its not even on the scale.

:icon_roll

But this is a Leicester city board for blue blooded mongies not a stock exchange forum.

I dont think its disloyal to bet against your team, people already shed enough money out on their season tickets, seems only fair that when they dont repay them with a performance on the pitch they repay them with a bit of money instead

I dont think its disloyal to bet against your team, people already shed enough money out on their season tickets, seems only fair that when they dont repay them with a performance on the pitch they repay them with a bit of money instead

I don't think the French collaborators thought that betting on the Germans in WWII and getting their countrymen killed thought it was being disloyal either. After all why shouldn't they profit from the French losing?

Profondo - don't take this as me calling you the equivalent of a French Collaborator - I'm not. I'm saying that willlow is :081:

I don't think the French collaborators thought that betting on the Germans in WWII and getting their countrymen killed thought it was being disloyal either. After all why shouldn't they profit from the French losing?

Profondo - don't take this as me calling you the equivalent of a French Collaborator - I'm not. I'm saying that willlow is :081:

:icon_lol:

WTF! Get some context man!

In terms of being a Leicester City fan IMO it is shocking. In terms of the being made redundant its not even on the scale.

:icon_roll

you are the one that said it was "completely indefensible" and "Truly shocking behaviour" :102:

are you saying it's not actually as bad as you made out then?

you are the one that said it was "completely indefensible" and "Truly shocking behaviour" :102:

are you saying it's not actually as bad as you made out then?

I think he's saying it is when you understand the context.

I think he's saying it is when you understand the context.

OK, in that context, I would see it as truly shocking behaviour and disloyal if I put a huge amount of money on Posh tomorrow and ended up cheering every good Peterbrough touch, and celebrated the win by running round Leicester in a t-shirt with "Fergie for ever" written on it. :icon_lol:

I don't feel putting a small amount of money on, amongst a number of other football and sporting bets during the weekend, which means you may profit in some small way from a City defeat as 'truly shocking' or 'disloyal'.

And I'm not even going to bet against City tomorrow as I think we'll win and even if we lose it won't matter as we'll still win this feckin League :icon_lol:

Last edited:
oh, i do think its a poor bet as i have a strong feeling Leicester win sneak it tomorrow, or at least get a point. Certainly the last of the 3 options id bet on anyways

I still get stick from the missus for putting a few quid on Derby in the play-off final years back.

After being so pished off with City losing in the play-offs I decided to make cash if we lost again.

I'm not arsed about the money I spent at the bookie, I was so madly deliriously happy when we won. If we reach a cup final again I would still be tempted, but not tell the wife.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669