Club Chaplain

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah jesus loves you, you muslim f_cker

Both are sons of Abraham...i.e. Jesus and Mohammed. Its a shame that we all fight over petty things like religion, especially when it seems we are fighting over the same god.

Last edited:
It looks like I am building up my own little fan club here :icon_lol:

Melton you are a legend and I salute you!:icon_lol: but...

It isn't necessarily a religious thing. I have known people who aren't particularly religious who go to speak to men and women of the cloth just because they find it an easy way to discuss a problem in their life.

Often the most difficult of things cannot be discussed with the people who are closest to you.

Sounds like a good person to have around the club if you ask me.

Players might have money, but they also still have problems.

Please read my post again Silver, I never mentioned religion. I said that if they want to go to speak to a leader of their faith, they should do it in their spare time like we all have to. Religion isn't the issue.

I would rather see a professional sports pshycologist at the club to be honest if all they want is somebody to talk to

I'm stressed on (x) pounds a week and nobody sorts me out with help, these ****ers are on a pay packet that excels the grief that goes with it. If I lose my marbles, I suffer, my family suffers and we lose all our belongings.

Financial stress is one of the worst stressers you can have and leads to more voluntary suicides than anything else. These players never have to worry about that. They have to worry about things that we consider nonsense, because in reality it doesn't really need worrying about

My problem isn't with the club, the vicar geezer or even the fact they need people to talk to, at some point we all do, but let them sort it out thereselves FFS, they are grown men.

Last edited:
Please read my post again Silver, I never mentioned religion. I said that if they want to go to speak to a leader of their faith, they should do it in their spare time like we all have to. Religion isn't the issue.

I would rather see a professional sports pshycologist at the club to be honest if all they want is somebody to talk to

I'm stressed on (x) pounds a week and nobody sorts me out with help, these ****ers are on a pay packet that excels the grief that goes with it. If I lose my marbles, I suffer, my family suffers and we lose all our belongings.

Financial stress is one of the worst stressers you can have and leads to more voluntary suicides than anything else. These players never have to worry about that. They have to worry about things that we consider nonsense, because in reality it doesn't really need worrying about

My problem isn't with the club, the vicar geezer or even the fact they need people to talk to, at some point we all do, but let them sort it out thereselves FFS, they are grown men.

Not the academy players...they are just kids! But I do see where you are coming from, and I was joking about you being a tit.

Not the academy players...they are just kids! But I do see where you are coming from, and I was joking about you being a tit.
OK, the academy players I understand, it isn't always easy to talk to your parents at that age. But I would still rather see a professionaly trained and qualified sports therapist who understands what they are going through and can give the right advice.

OK, the academy players I understand, it isn't always easy to talk to your parents at that age. But I would still rather see a professionaly trained and qualified sports therapist who understands what they are going through and can give the right advice.

What? Somebody like Graham Rix? What kind of advice do you think he might have given to a young player?

What? Somebody like Graham Rix? What kind of advice do you think he might have given to a young player?
Go on lad, get in there son. Don't worry about her Dad, leave him to me, I've got experience

Last edited:

Would that type of person not cost money whilst the God squad guy does it for nowt:102:

Would that type of person not cost money whilst the God squad guy does it for nowt:102:
Yes, but would you rather pay a professional to decorate your house, or get Dave in from over the road on a freebie becaus he once did once did a dot to dot book very well

Yes, but would you rather pay a professional to decorate your house, or get Dave in from over the road on a freebie becaus he once did once did a dot to dot book very well

But isn't a member of the Cloth trained in such things,you can't just say I'm a Chaplain you do have to train don't you ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69