Club Chaplain

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh and the chaplain thing...............WTF? He just in it to get a freebie ticket to the games

he pays for his season ticket. so many of you guys are being really harsh about Bruce and for no reason at all, shows what a load of w*nkers a lot of you are

just like any other charity?

people give money to charities because they want to, that's what charities do - survive from donations

people give money to churches because they are afraid of going to hell for eternity, what's that got to do with charities where people give money to help other people?

he pays for his season ticket. so many of you guys are being really harsh about Bruce and for no reason at all, shows what a load of w*nkers a lot of you are

I've had loads of wanks, have been doing for years, haven't you??

you really are a knob macky

Webbo............. infraction here for insulting another forum member. I believe Macky is deeply upset by this remark...

This pipes bloke needs the red card....

I believe Macky is deeply upset by this remark...
:089: :089::005::088:
BOOHOOHOO!!
what did I do to deserve this? all I did was clarify the point that DV made.

i just can't go on, goodbye cruel world..........

:089: :089::005::088:
BOOHOOHOO!!
what did I do to deserve this? all I did was clarify the point that DV made.

i just can't go on, goodbye cruel world..........

see what I mean.......... poor bloke he will be on the drink and drugs all night now...:102:

Please read my post again Silver, I never mentioned religion. I said that if they want to go to speak to a leader of their faith, they should do it in their spare time like we all have to. Religion isn't the issue.

I would rather see a professional sports pshycologist at the club to be honest if all they want is somebody to talk to

I'm stressed on (x) pounds a week and nobody sorts me out with help, these ****ers are on a pay packet that excels the grief that goes with it. If I lose my marbles, I suffer, my family suffers and we lose all our belongings.

Financial stress is one of the worst stressers you can have and leads to more voluntary suicides than anything else. These players never have to worry about that. They have to worry about things that we consider nonsense, because in reality it doesn't really need worrying about

My problem isn't with the club, the vicar geezer or even the fact they need people to talk to, at some point we all do, but let them sort it out thereselves FFS, they are grown men.

as compared to involuntary suicides? :biggrin:

I'm stressed on (x) pounds a week and nobody sorts me out with help, these ****ers are on a pay packet that excels the grief that goes with it. If I lose my marbles, I suffer, my family suffers and we lose all our belongings.

Some would argue that their salaries are at the root of the problems that many footballers experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69