Coca Cola Win a Player

Status
Not open for further replies.
bocadillo said:
In view of the way that Watford have suddenly shot up the table, I would say that they have some kind of bot working on their behalf. Which will be OK for them - as long as they can train the bot to answer the phone when it rings.

Get webbo's newsbot on the prowl. :icon_lol:

Having done a very very quick count I guess that there are around 1.2m entries so far. We have 31,982. That gives us a 2.5% probability of winning the cash in the random draw, compared with Leeds who are running at around 11%.

I think that's how it works?

Last edited:
glyn said:
Having done a very very quick count I guess that there are around 1.2m entries so far. We have 31,982. That gives us a 2.5% probability of winning the cash in the random draw, compared with Leeds who are running at around 11%.

I think that's how it works?

AND the phone has to be answered when it rings on the Spring Bank Holiday weekend - if teams are inflating their 'score' by getting a bot to put in false entries, perhaps there will be nobody there to answer the phone.

Remember that there were six teams that had a greater chance of winning it than Brighton did last season!

bocadillo said:
AND the phone has to be answered when it rings on the Spring Bank Holiday weekend - if teams are inflating their 'score' by getting a bot to put in false entries, perhaps there will be nobody there to answer the phone.

Remember that there were six teams that had a greater chance of winning it than Brighton did last season!

...and if I remember rightly there were 6 entries drawn before the guy who actually won.

bocadillo said:

teams should be disqualified if one of their 'bots' is the number that comes up. for this season and next. :icon_lol:

Duzza said:
...and if I remember rightly there were 6 entries drawn before the guy who actually won.

I heard that but I thought it might be a rumour so I didn't pass it on. I would want to see the evidence before believing something like that and the chap that told me wouldn't reveal his source.

glyn said:
teams should be disqualified if one of their 'bots' is the number that comes up. for this season and next. :icon_lol:

You're a hard man!

Every entry received today (Tuesday 14th March) counts double. Please make sure that you enter today and please make sure that everybody you know does.

Last edited:
bocadillo said:
Every entry received today (Tuesday 14th March) counts double. Please make sure that you enter today and please make sure that everybody you know does.

Looks like they're having problems with the site - no entries can be made at the moment.

Is everybody else finding the same problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00