Coca Cola Win a Player

Status
Not open for further replies.
glyn said:
About 500 behind now

If anybody is having trouble getting to a computer every day, please consider sending me a pm with your mobile number and email address. I can then add you to the list that I register every day and ensure that you don't miss a day.

bocadillo said:
If anybody is having trouble getting to a computer every day, please consider sending me a pm with your mobile number and email address. I can then add you to the list that I register every day and ensure that you don't miss a day.

and he can keep stalking you until he gets an invite for tea and crumpets. :icon_razz

Mike Hunt Smells said:
and he can keep stalking you until he gets an invite for tea and crumpets. :icon_razz

naaah - the Data Protection Act forbids me to use any information held for other than the purpose for which it was obtained.
:icon_lol:

:icon_roll your getting desperate now boc :)

come get voting you lot and email a friend (if you have any)

lazzer said:
:icon_roll your getting desperate now boc :)

come get voting you lot and email a friend (if you have any)

The good news is that not a single person has taken me up on the offer, so obviously every single person on this forum is entering every single day!

What I am worrying about is that my local (and very small) team is catching up on Luton and will be chasing us next!!!

Get voting!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
ScarboroughFox said:
300 odd behind QPR now

SIXTH !!!!!!!!!!! Now 40 past QPR. Looks like they're sulking about last night's result.

flashyfox said:
Seventh again :icon_sad: Gillingham have overtaken us!

Gillingham have moved up four places and put on 1,500 in the past 24 hours. can we really believe that 25% of their average attendance has entered in just one day?

Something funny going on there!

bocadillo said:
Gillingham have moved up four places and put on 1,500 in the past 24 hours. can we really believe that 25% of their average attendance has entered in just one day?

Something funny going on there!

Its the same with many of the top teams, they put false entries in as they are too stupid to realise it wont help them a jot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00