Coleman Set For Leicester Meeting

Status
Not open for further replies.
But Coleman did not do to much to the team that was left to him when they sacked Tigana. The only player of note I think he got in was Brian McBride and he was not a risk as he did well the season before on loan to Everton.

For me from the sound of it Worthy is the man :icon_eek:

Coleman also got players in like Volz, Montella, Diop, Brown and bought on the likes of Rosenior, Knight etc... With little funding.

Coleman for me.

Coleman also got players in like Volz, Montella, Diop, Brown and bought on the likes of Rosenior, Knight etc... With little funding.

Coleman for me.

Jimmy Bullard as well,I would imagine can attract a better player than Worthington

Jimmy Bullard as well,I would imagine can attract a better player than Worthington

True. Had Bullard been fit all season then I don't think Fulham would be anywhere near the bottom.
Selling Boa Morte was also a fabulous piece of business.

True. Had Bullard been fit all season then I don't think Fulham would be anywhere near the bottom.
Selling Boa Morte was also a fabulous piece of business.

I think Coleman is more than we could expect,I would of thought he would be offered better jobs tbh

The way we have played over the last 3 games, albeit we lost the first 2, is a world away from what we have been watching this season. This is with the same set of players too.

Have I travelled back in time to last year when Kelly was appointed?? :icon_lol:

MM is simply making sure that he speaks to, and considers, all options. Talking to Coleman means very little in itself. I've never been able to work out whether Coleman is a good manager or not - in my view, appointing him would be a much bigger gamble than Wortho at the stage we are at now.

I think that there will be a few twists and turns in the manager situation before it's finally resolved. For example, I would not be surprised to see MM go after Adrian Boothroyd. At this stage, the only people he can officially chat to are those not in employment.

Also, in one of the Sundays it said that Coleman was going to Palace (quite likely I reckon).

At first i really did'nt want Coleman but the more i think about it the more i think he could do the job well. Plus he's really young which is a bonus.

why was coleman sacked then - for being too good?

what a stupid comment, i suppose we should try and attract alex ferguson. who the hell do you think leicester are going to attract?

Also, in one of the Sundays it said that Coleman was going to Palace (quite likely I reckon).

id say its more likely he will go to a club who actually need a manager

It's a tough one, but I think I know who I want.

I like Coleman, he did well at Fulham by keeping them up with not the largest amounts of money. But his away record was unacceptable.

Worthington has come in and has transformed the team. We actually look like we are bothered again. His choice of bringing Mattock into the first team fold has been excellent.

For me, Nige is the man. Nigel Worthington's Blue and White army.

It's a tough one, but I think I know who I want.

I like Coleman, he did well at Fulham by keeping them up with not the largest amounts of money. But his away record was unacceptable.

Worthington has come in and has transformed the team. We actually look like we are bothered again. His choice of bringing Mattock into the first team fold has been excellent.

For me, Nige is the man. Nigel Worthington's Blue and White army.

Not only are you a scrounger scumbag you also tallk utter bollox! :icon_roll :icon_wink

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669