Collymore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does it mention when Tricky Trev stuck 1 on him?

Stan Collymore's autobiography is about as truthful as a party political broadcast. In the book Stan is trying to help guide a young player whereas my understanding is that Trev misread a pass from Stan and was called "an idle f_____". Trev then made an equally frank comment about Stan's weight. However, I am not sure of my facts. Does anyone know for certain.

Stan Collymore's autobiography is about as truthful as a party political broadcast. In the book Stan is trying to help guide a young player whereas my understanding is that Trev misread a pass from Stan and was called "an idle f_____". Trev then made an equally frank comment about Stan's weight. However, I am not sure of my facts. Does anyone know for certain.

I heard from someone who was in the dressing room that night that SC called TB an idle 'black bastard' that's why he hit him.

I must say it annoyed me when I heard him on radio 5 years later campaigning against racism in football.

I heard from someone who was in the dressing room that night that SC called TB an idle 'black bastard' that's why he hit him.

I must say it annoyed me when I heard him on radio 5 years later campaigning against racism in football.

:102:

I seem to recall an orange being involved in the story, something like SC throws an orange at TB, TB has a moan, SC says Oh well you saw that coming but you never saw the pass I sent you you blind bastard. or words to that effect, or maybe that was a different story.

I seem to recall an orange being involved in the story, something like SC throws an orange at TB, TB has a moan, SC says Oh well you saw that coming but you never saw the pass I sent you you blind bastard. or words to that effect, or maybe that was a different story.

You're not thinking of an orange, a black bin bag, a step stool, a rope and a Tory MP or an Aussie rock singer are you?

Why's that then?

Why indeed.:icon_roll

Yes, why?

Even if your anecdote contains any truth I don't personally see anything in it that would preclude Collywobble from campaigning against racism in football or any other sport and I certainly wouldn't be getting annoyed by it.

I was just wondering why you would felt the need to get annoyed.
Sorry to have made you roll your eyes, obviously my head isn't in such a superior position as yours.

Last edited:
When Stanley Victor Collymore was born nature gifted him with courage, strength, vision, brilliance in the air and a superb first touch. Then realising that no footballer should be perfect nature made him one of the daftest characters to ever walk on a football pitch.

When Stanley Victor Collymore was born nature gifted him with courage, strength, vision, brilliance in the air and a superb first touch. Then realising that no footballer should be perfect nature made him one of the daftest characters to ever walk on a football pitch.

I think you'd only think that if you believe the scumbag tabloid media.
He seems like a perfectly normal human being to me.

He's tapped Macky....more or less admitted it himself.

He seems far more balanced than lot of people I know.
In fact, more balanced than most of the posters on this forum.

Yes, why?

Even if your anecdote contains any truth I don't personally see anything in it that would preclude Collywobble from campaigning against racism in football or any other sport and I certainly wouldn't be getting annoyed by it.

I was just wondering why you would felt the need to get annoyed.
Sorry to have made you roll your eyes, obviously my head isn't in such a superior position as yours.

Perhaps I just don't like to be lectured on racism by somebody who can call somebody else a black bastard, Whether you agree with me or not, it's not such a hard concept to understand.

If one black person calls another black person a black b.....d I don't think that is racism i.e it is not someone from the majority empowered community calling someone from a minority oppressed community

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669