Collymore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps I just don't like to be lectured on racism by somebody who can call somebody else a black bastard, Whether you agree with me or not, it's not such a hard concept to understand.

I'm trying to understand the concept, but I'm struggling a bit, help me out.

Two black guys have a disagreement, one black guy calls the other black guy an "idle, black bastard", therefore if that black guy gets involved in an anti-racist campaign in the future he's likely to cause offence?

Nope, I don't geddit.

I'm trying to understand the concept, but I'm struggling a bit, help me out.

Two black guys have a disagreement, one black guy calls the other black guy an "idle, black bastard", therefore if that black guy gets involved in an anti-racist campaign in the future he's likely to cause offence?

Nope, I don't geddit.

Well big Trev found it offensive.

I'm sure an intellectual like yourself wouldn't need to resort to violence.

You'd think so wouldn't you Major? But as it turns out I'm about as intellectual as a breeze block.
Call me anything but don't call me idle or I'll puck the head off you, even though I am a lazy f*cker when nobody is looking.

If one black person calls another black person a black b.....d I don't think that is racism i.e it is not someone from the majority empowered community calling someone from a minority oppressed community

What a load of utter toss.

Nevermind Macky

It's just about understanding what racism really is

what racism is? racism is what each person deems to be racist, can't think of two people i know that can agree on what is right or wrong to say.

I'm idle, I'm white and I'm a c*nt. I take no offence at being called an Idle White C*nt.

I do however take serious offence at being labelled a c*nt just because I'm white. I work long and hard for that title, I don't like the thought of it being given to me by default.

If one black person calls another black person a black b.....d I don't think that is racism i.e it is not someone from the majority empowered community calling someone from a minority oppressed community

Can we forget the pseuds corner and get back to football. That first season of Peter Taylor I went on holiday in late August telling people that Stan Colleymore was going to be one of the greatest Leicester players. I came back three weeks later to read that Stan was unlikely to play for Leicester again. Whatever happened with Stan Colleymore was not the Trevor Benjamin incident since that was weeks later. What happened in those three weeks so that Stan was not even on the bench.

Can we forget the pseuds corner and get back to football. That first season of Peter Taylor I went on holiday in late August telling people that Stan Colleymore was going to be one of the greatest Leicester players. I came back three weeks later to read that Stan was unlikely to play for Leicester again. Whatever happened with Stan Colleymore was not the Trevor Benjamin incident since that was weeks later. What happened in those three weeks so that Stan was not even on the bench.

I'm idle, I'm white and I'm a c*nt. I take no offence at being called an Idle White C*nt.

I do however take serious offence at being labelled a c*nt just because I'm white. I work long and hard for that title, I don't like the thought of it being given to me by default.

I have actually taken the trouble to ask my mate Dejo from Nigeria which would be more offensive, being called an 'idle ****' or an 'idle black ****'.
He said it would depend on whether it was me who called him that or whether it was somebody else. I don't know what to make of that. Well I do actually but I'm not clever enough to verbalise it.

Correct. It was Twatlor who proved that he just wasn't up to handling big name players. He forced Collymore out because he couldn't handle him.

Correct. It was Twatlor who proved that he just wasn't up to handling big name players. He forced Collymore out because he couldn't handle him.

Agreed Taylor was a wanker, but he wasn't the only manager to have trouble with SC, as people have stated earlier he;s got a screw lose.

He said MON was the best manager he ever worked with but how many games did he actually play for MON before MON left.

He could of signed him for free for Celtic (in fact SC publically begged him to in the papers) but he chose not to.

I have actually taken the trouble to ask my mate Dejo from Nigeria which would be more offensive, being called an 'idle ****' or an 'idle black ****'.
He said it would depend on whether it was me who called him that or whether it was somebody else. I don't know what to make of that. Well I do actually but I'm not clever enough to verbalise it.

Dejo explains what I was saying better than I did

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670