Connolly to Wigan

Status
Not open for further replies.
beaumontfox said:
according to SkySports the fee is £2million.

If that is the website, it just a rehash of another website. ;) :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Yorkshire Vixen said:
that was my point ls6 hardly prolific is it :icon_lol:
I don't think many teams will be worried about the prospect of facing up against that 'formidable' pairing.

The realisation that we may be in a relegation scrap again has just dawned upon me (if we continue to defend corners the way we have been doing then even more so) :icon_cry:

Steven said:
We have already signed Hammond. :rolleyes:

Only on loan Stevie, could mean we will sign him properly :102:

2 million aint bad, but only if CL has time to get a few sneaky signings before 12 tonight.

I agree connolly probably isnt good enough for the prem but we'll av to wait and see, if i was a foxes fan id be delighted with that fee so count urselves lucky.

Naughty Fox said:
Only on loan Stevie, could mean we will sign him properly :102:

Not if he has any sense. He should leave that deal as it is and reconsider in December. ;) Well BF is telling me in another thread that Hammond has been signed for 300 grand. Not at all sure about that. :(

the fee isnt really the problem its what we are going to do with, if any of the money, wigan could end up winning more games this season than us :icon_sad:

Leicester have agreed a deal with Fulham for striker Elvis Hammond.

Hammond has been on loan at The Walkers Stadium, but he is now set to pen a permanent deal.

The Foxes have moved to secure Hammond, because of the impending departure of David Connolly to Wigan.

"A deal is agreed, we now just have to sort out the contract," his agent Tony Finnigan confirmed.

Hammond, who has played 13 times for Fulham in total, will cost around £300,000.

i'll just find out the source.

beaumontfox said:
Leicester have agreed a deal with Fulham for striker Elvis Hammond.

Hammond has been on loan at The Walkers Stadium, but he is now set to pen a permanent deal.

The Foxes have moved to secure Hammond, because of the impending departure of David Connolly to Wigan.

"A deal is agreed, we now just have to sort out the contract," his agent Tony Finnigan confirmed.

Hammond, who has played 13 times for Fulham in total, will cost around £300,000.

i'll just find out the source.
planetfootball.com bf:icon_cool

wiganlatic said:
do you lot rate elvis hammond more than DC or somat

DC=4 goals this season

EH=2 for the reserves

which one do you think we rate?

wiganlatic said:
do you lot rate elvis hammond more than DC or somat

Not seen enough of him yet ace. You got a tidy player there though, I have no doubt about that, I'm gutted to lose him but £2 million in this climate is too good to turn down really.

Good luck.

no i rate dave connolly higher because he can get the goals at this level when given the right service which is on the floor and not pumped up to him-if he can do this in the prem is another matter though i feel he can.

elvis is a trier got plenty of pace hardly ever scored a goal connolly knows where the net is nuff said

i certainly hope so because we aare the most desperate club in the world for a striker at the moment. we will need another 1 tho becos otherwise we'l not get the goals to stay up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669