Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's a 2021 problem.

I've just got off a team video call where one of my colleagues was proudly wearing a "Refuse MrNA bioweapon" t-shirt.

A quick check and it looks like he got it from conspiracytshirts.co.uk.

How do I deal with that?
From a HR perspective you could inform him that wearing such a t-shirt could bring the name of the company into disrepute.

You could also legitimately argue that him trying to influence other employees against vaccination and therefore potentially putting colleagues welfare in risk is flying in the face of sound advice is reckless.

Failing that, you could Chuck someone £20 and get them to smack the twat in the gob.

Where have I said that I wish death on anyone? There is a difference between indifference to their fate and actively wishing them harm. I have a relative who is in his late 70s, has cancer, and believes he knows best and won't get vaccinated. I expect to have to go to the dopey twats funeral soon.

I quite agree that the government are part of the problem. Hence anyone with any ounce of sense doesn't listen to them and instead reviews the evidence from 99% scientists around the world.
I'm sorry about your relative BN. I understand your frustration with the multitude of idiots walking around this country. I just think we should avoid using the same logic as the Cummings of the world by casting off certain groups of people. However, I know what you said was partially in jest and so was me comparing you to Hitler.

As for the twat at work - have you spoke about it with some other colleagues? Perhaps you could confront him privately about it and if he tells you to **** off or says he'll continue to wear it you can report him.

I don't know about anyone else but I've found the conspiracists immensely entertaining & actually quite useful. It's helped me weedle out a few acquaintances. I've significantly reduced my contacts on social media thanks to deleting the ones who've quoted batshit bollocks in the past 18 months.

My favourites are the ones who decry the "mainstream media" as a pool of lies & deception (not an unreasonable viewpoint to be fair)...& then link to some dubious youtube video & declare it to be the sword of truth.

Oh yeah. Youtube. Owned & operated by one of the biggest corporations in the world who's stock in trade is stealing your private data & flogging it to every **** on earth. Not even remotely mainstream & a nest of radical revolutionary thought.

**** off.

Anyone using youtube for anything other than watching old music videos, comedy & film trailers needs to have a word with themselves.

To date my online connections are lighter by 17 idiots since the star of the pandemic.

Covid-19 has been a public service in that sense.

Bitchute is now the natural home for the conspiracy theory ****wit

God bless ‘em

Awful to think that the current death rate per million people in the UK is very similar to that of the USA - about 1 in 500 have died due to Covid-19.

To put that into perspective, for every full house at the King Power stadium, about 60 people have died.

Really sad.

No, not good. A guy who I know, 53, no pre existing conditions, died from it.

No, not good. A guy who I know, 53, no pre existing conditions, died from it.
Jeeeeez. My Dad reached 56 oxygen saturation on it. I was convinced he was a goner too. Apparently years in the mines followed by years of asbestos are a poor start.
(Edit : sis confirmed it was 56, not 65)

Second jab done today. I’m not generally good with jabs, but even though it’s optional, you gotta do it.
Glad I’m done. Mate at work who doesn’t want the jab has had covid this week. Knocked him for 6 for at least 10 days. It’s not a nice one is it!!
Same here, had mine yesterday. I was earwigging on the bloke who came in after me and he was only just getting his first jab despite being in his 50’s, made me wonder if he’d rejected it at first and changed his mind.

I got told I pulled the stupidest face the nurse had seen all day, even with a mask on.

Not been anywhere since the Wolves game on Saturday felt a bit rough yesterday and tested positive for COVID this morning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363