Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s fascinating that it’s easier to convince some people to take a horse dewormer than it is to convince them to get the vaccine. (Lifted from the link)

The five people I was with before the Wolves game have now all had negative test results so the train is looking the likely source.
How you feeling now fox58 fox58 ? Better?

much better thanks Joe, I still get out of breath if i try to do too much, but apart from that all ok
Good to hear (well, not the out of breath part!). Hope you make a full recovery mate. Keep us posted on your progress.

I felt oddly uncomfortable at the game today.

My 1st full capacity since we stopped

It was a total shambles outside the stadium yesterday. The club tried checking everyone and gave up because the queues were absurd. Plenty of people didn't get into the ground until after kick off.
I wasn’t there yesterday, so some friends had our tickets. I wondered how it had gone.

It was a total shambles outside the stadium yesterday. The club tried checking everyone and gave up because the queues were absurd. Plenty of people didn't get into the ground until after kick off.

Plus they didn’t turn anybody away if they didn’t have the right credentials anyway

Totally ****ing pointless waste of everybody’s time

Wankers

I've tested positive on two lateral flows today so popped to Vicky park to get a PCR done. Apparently two days for the results(!)
I'm pretty sure I know what the result is.

Got it as a result of a friend who works in a school. Expected a spike didn't we?

Glad I have had both jabs having seen what it did to a colleague who hadn't. Not a good week for him...

I've tested positive on two lateral flows today so popped to Vicky park to get a PCR done. Apparently two days for the results(!)

Got it as a result of a friend who works in a school. Expected a spike didn't we?

Glad I have had both jabs having seen what it did to a colleague who hadn't. Not a good week for him...
My wife had a PCR on Wednesday afternoon and got the result first thing Thursday. Negative, thankfully. Had it because she'd been near to other positive staff at her school.

Since they went back a few weeks ago, one daughter has had 8 positives in her class of 27, and the other daughter had their first today.

The decision to send all other siblings in when there's a positive case in the house is ludicrous.

Take care Fox Franks days 4 and 5 we’re the really bad ones for me, my niece is a headmistress and she caught it off one of her pupils and her worst days were around the same time

The decision to send all other siblings in when there's a positive case in the house is ludicrous.

Yep. My daughter caught it (but no symptoms or anything at any stage) then passed it on to me, my wife and son. The amount of times I've heard people on tv excusing letting kids spread it because there's little evidence of transmission....

Fortunately all of us weren't too bad with it. Worst sufferer was probably my son.

Yep. My daughter caught it (but no symptoms or anything at any stage) then passed it on to me, my wife and son. The amount of times I've heard people on tv excusing letting kids spread it because there's little evidence of transmission....

Fortunately all of us weren't too bad with it. Worst sufferer was probably my son.
It was annoying as **** when the powers that be celebrated the numbers dropping over the summer. Trapped in their own little belief that schools and universities aren't the biggest vectors.

My youngest is in EYFS and they have 1 case as of yesterday. I fully expect that to fly through now because if there's one thing 4 year olds aren't, it's hygienic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4366
8Coventry City4263