Cov Arrears

Status
Not open for further replies.
I fail to see how a chef executive of a company in administration, can talk about this with any real conviction, just a smokescreen

Many Tweets spreading the earlier A Muse ing news with The Ricoh Arena ‘trending’ on Twitter and had many, including ex-professionals Robbie Savage and Stan Collymore, tweeting and speculating about the supposed blaze.

Robbie spread it with this
Robbie Savage ‏@RobbieSavage8 1h
Terrible scenes RT @NPChampionship_: Another picture of the fire at the Ricoh Arena, horrendous. pic.twitter.com/oAUSbId1HV
View photo Reply Retweet Favorite More

Where's Macky when we need him

I have examined teh pixels and can confidently state that the Ricoh is definitely ablaze. Having seen some 'Shops in my time I'm full sure that Springsteen will not be able to be wheeled out on stage there next month. Which you'd think must be some relief for a man as decrepit as him, although his advanced dementia means that he doesn't know the difference between New York and new slippers these days

I have examined teh pixels and can confidently state that the Ricoh is definitely ablaze. Having seen some 'Shops in my time I'm full sure that Springsteen will not be able to be wheeled out on stage there next month. Which you'd think must be some relief for a man as decrepit as him, although his advanced dementia means that he doesn't know the difference between New York and new slippers these days

Ooh, ooh, ooh, I'm on fire :icon_bigg

Many Tweets spreading the earlier A Muse ing news with The Ricoh Arena ‘trending’ on Twitter and had many, including ex-professionals Robbie Savage and Stan Collymore, tweeting and speculating about the supposed blaze.

Robbie spread it with this
Conclusive proof, if any were needed, that Robbie is a complete knob.

Be surprised if the council would go for that. Ricoh would become a white elephant.

The council wouldn't be able to withhold planning permission just because it part owns the alternative, if it tried the club will easily win an appeal and it would cost the council a fortune. Considering the way the owners have treated the tenants, I must admit I would be greatly amused if city manage to walk away and leave them with a quite useless millstone.

The council wouldn't be able to withhold planning permission just because it part owns the alternative, if it tried the club will easily win an appeal and it would cost the council a fortune. Considering the way the owners have treated the tenants, I must admit I would be greatly amused if city manage to walk away and leave them with a quite useless millstone.

I don't necessarily think though that that is the aim of the football club. If they had been reasonably prudent they would have ensured, as did our own club, that relegation would bring about a reduction in fees due to the owners of the stadium. Some sort of compromise that enables CCFC (no, not you Rhydal} to remain at the Ricoh must be in the mind of both parties, despite their current posturing; nothing else makes sense.

Some sort of compromise that enables CCFC (no, not you Rhydal} to remain at the Ricoh must be in the mind of both parties, despite their current posturing; nothing else makes sense.
Shame, we could have used it for at least one season, and would save all the building work going on at the moment to increase capacity.

I don't necessarily think though that that is the aim of the football club. If they had been reasonably prudent they would have ensured, as did our own club, that relegation would bring about a reduction in fees due to the owners of the stadium. Some sort of compromise that enables CCFC (no, not you Rhydal} to remain at the Ricoh must be in the mind of both parties, despite their current posturing; nothing else makes sense.
It's like a cock waving contest where two parties are hung like mice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669