Post Match Coventry 0 Leicester 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, that was an outburst. Though I still can't quite work out the rationale behind the rant? somebody help me please?
A Coventry fan from a parallel universe where they're a legitimate football club passed through a rupture in the conceptual fabric between dimensions and got lost, and now it's here thinking we give two ****s about its opinion.

Sunday Mercury paper report

The Foxes were happy to play possession football and Coventry struggled to create too many openings apart from a flurry of efforts from Clingan, Jutkiewicz and Gary McSheffrey around the 70-minute mark.
It wasn’t enough, however, and Leicester can claim that it was the type of game successful teams win. That said, Coventry have claimed the same for the past decade.

You won't. All winding-up subtracted, I go Cov once a week for University and you'll very rarely see any clothing associated to Coventry City on show. The club is on it's knees.
In all seriousness, I think it's sad that a once decent club is now clearly going nowhere. As I said recently, they're us five years ago. Best thing for them would be a very brief but dominant spell in Division Three to get the winning mentality back (see also: Norwich) and a wholesale gutting and reshaping of the club. They've got a proper ground and a good catchment area. No excuse for being a pile of shit.

Wow, that was an outburst. Though I still can't quite work out the rationale behind the rant? somebody help me please?

What more did you expect from someone who sings 'Your mums your dad, your dads your mum'. Hardly an intellectucal hotbed of football fans...

Funnily enough I work in Lutterworth at the minute which is roughly halfway house between Cov and Leics and I still don't see many Cov fans. Maybe they are just all in hiding at the moment...

In all seriousness, I think it's sad that a once decent club is now clearly going nowhere. As I said recently, they're us five years ago. Best thing for them would be a very brief but dominant spell in Division Three to get the winning mentality back (see also: Norwich) and a wholesale gutting and reshaping of the club. They've got a proper ground and a good catchment area. No excuse for being a pile of shit.
I'm not sure if this was meant to be helpful?

In all seriousness [...] they're us five years ago. Best thing for them would be a very brief but dominant spell in Division Three to get the winning mentality back (see also: Norwich) and a wholesale gutting and reshaping of the club.

When I said that about us five years ago, I was vilified. Right though, wasn't I?

What more did you expect from someone who sings 'Your mums your dad, your dads your mum'. Hardly an intellectucal hotbed of football fans...

Funnily enough I work in Lutterworth at the minute which is roughly halfway house between Cov and Leics and I still don't see many Cov fans. Maybe they are just all in hiding at the moment...

Intellectual :facepalm: I'm blaming the keyboard for this one.

Cov are a small club thriving to be half the club we are and the inbred posting on here, a LEICESTER CITY FOOTBALL CLUB forum may i add, is showing his true jealousy towards us Leicester fans. Seriously, I have read the comments this person has made and i'm actually shocked, if he thinks all of this about us and what he 'knows' about Cov he must be absolutely off his head, those drugs must be amazing! Where and how much does it buy these? Even their excuse of a manager is taking them! I hope it gets off this forum quite quickly and runs back to the inbred, unbelievably bad and jealous club that is Coventry city, where it and most of the amazingling supportive 'fans', can think of how much they want to be in our situation right now. This has been a wake up call to most Leicester fans how brilliantly brainless Coventry 'fans' are.

It is nice to know that Coventry City uphold such high standars of behaviour. Can somebody help me? I have been trying to remember the name of the club that signed Marlon King and which set of supporters had a chant sneering at Marlon King's victim.

What perfect timing to have that thread floating around. Our CCFC supporting chum appears to be as uneducated about the whole admin thing as most football fans.

Really? He essentially makes the point that many creditors were left up the creek while the club in name and league status remained unaffected. Which bit of that makes him uneducated?

Last edited:
Really? He essentially makes the point that many creditors were left up the creek while the club in name and league status remained unaffected. Which bit of that makes him uneducated?

He doesn't know much about the price of tin, that's for sure ... but the rest seems reasonable.

Just a quickee. How were the set pieces on Saturday? I got the impression that Danns was taking most?

Just a quickee. How were the set pieces on Saturday? I got the impression that Danns was taking most?

The goal came from a free-kick over in the corner

Or maybe Lutterworth is in Leicestershire ...

Hinckley and Nuneaton are halfway and I never see Cov shirts there

a few Wolves ones, but everyone I know from Cov supports Man U

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673