Post Match Coventry 0 Leicester 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
He sold part of one of his shoes?!

Christ on a bike, he must have been desperate for money.

Last edited:
Is it really???? Its killing the game!

Id rather be an average team in the Championship and not be owned by chancers, limelight seekers etc etc. But you are bound to say it given that your noses are in the trough!

The King Power stadium.....ha ha ha ...what next for the club that desperately wants to sell its soul just to get in the Premier League!!! Please see us as a big club..please. The desperation is embarrassing and cringe worthy, just like the sight of the swede in our dugout...now theres a man who sold his sole years ago!

You'll be a poor team in League One soon, so don't aim too high..

Jeff I'm surprised you did not redirect our 12 digit friend to the thread about us going into administration etc.

They are just jealous as it is quite possible they will go down this season and unless Jimmy Hill wins the lottery they have no shining knight to rescue them and they themselves may have to go into administration if they do go down. So the Ricoh's shutters may close permanently after a long exposure - now what sort of picture would that be they'll be in the shit of true elephant proportions!

Last edited:
Is it really???? Its killing the game! Id rather be an average team in the Championship and not be owned by chancers, limelight seekers etc etc. But you are bound to say it given that your noses are in the trough!The King Power stadium.....ha ha ha ...what next for the club that desperately wants to sell its soul just to get in the Premier League!!! Please see us as a big club..please. The desperation is embarrassing and cringe worthy, just like the sight of the swede in our dugout...now theres a man who sold his sole years ago!
Sven as manager is embarrassing? What does that make the employment as manager of some fat bloke who used to play for Wimbledon?

You might be better asking all the decent local businesses that never got their money from your supposed "community club"...but hey, it got you what you wanted...f*ck the poor bloke that supplied the club with paper clips....that sums up your "club" perfectly!!! No loyalty..not even to its own. But then again look who owns you now. As for the new stadium name...please!! it would be hilarious if it wasnt so sad.

Anyway...check out what we in Coventry call.....the "real blues" if you want to see how things can go badly with dodgy owners!!

We have our own dodgy owners...but theres a Coventry kid waiting to step in, not with millions but enough to give us back some pride. And Id rather have that than what you lot have. £10million and very average...funniest thing Ive seen in ages. Your players celebrated it like they had won the cup..... very odd!!

You my sad deluded friend have given me a great laugh, I applaud you and the tin pot club you support for your great effort in providing everyone with some lovely entertainment.

Now take your jealous little brain and **** off back to inbred land.

:) Quality, nearly as funny as the shit their manager came out with yesterday.

What perfect timing to have that thread floating around. Our CCFC supporting chum appears to be as uneducated about the whole admin thing as most football fans.

Coventry-Leicester is a bit like big brother little brother syndrome. Struggling to attract fans, barely good enough to survive and absolutely flat broke.. then big brother up the road is the exact opposite.

Id rather be an average team in the Championship and not be owned by chancers, limelight seekers etc etc. But you are bound to say it given that your noses are in the trough!

The King Power stadium.....ha ha ha ...what next for the club that desperately wants to sell its soul just to get in the Premier League!!! Please see us as a big club..please. The desperation is embarrassing and cringe worthy, just like the sight of the swede in our dugout...now theres a man who sold his sole years ago!

Blah blah blah, I'm loving the school holidays my mummy and daddy let me stay up later.

Sven as manager is embarrassing? What does that make the employment as manager of some fat bloke who used to play for Wimbledon?
Dont even know his name but remember him saying they've sorted it in the dressing room and it won't happen again. Without a doubt the most amateurish, unprepared and soon to be sacked performance of the season.

If we're honest, how many people are all that concerned with Coventry City?

Having lived in Lincolnshire for a number of years I can honestly say I've never met a Coventry fan up here. Dozens of fans of Forest, Derby, Leeds and both Sheffield clubs but no Coventry. It's not a club with a large fanbase and that perhaps is the reason why no serious investor has ever been near the place. We've far less reason to complain about AFI than Coventry have about SISU, and quite why we should be embarrassed as a second tier club to have a manager who has the kind of CV to rival some of the best managers in English football is beyond me.

you're on the wrong forum

http://www.experienceproject.com/groups/Am-Sad-And-Lonely/62502

Wow, that was an outburst. Though I still can't quite work out the rationale behind the rant? somebody help me please?

Always noticed when I go Cov everything tastes so bitter.

If ever I go South West from Leicester I always set the SatNav to avoid Coventry.

It's just not worth the risk.

If we're honest, how many people are all that concerned with Coventry City?

Having lived in Lincolnshire for a number of years I can honestly say I've never met a Coventry fan up here. .

You won't. All winding-up subtracted, I go Cov once a week for University and you'll very rarely see any clothing associated to Coventry City on show. The club is on it's knees.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669