Post Match Coventry 0 Leicester 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally I would be a little embarrassed to watch a £10million team perform like that against the only team in England not to have signed an outfield player and who fielded a number of kids. You fought out a 1-0 win...well done. As with everything Leicester City, you scraped by as usual. As for the comments about crowd size, we are the longest serving club in the championship and we are broke ...when you find yourselves in the same position lets see how many of the simple foldk of Leics turn out!! oh I almost forgot...you did go into adminsitration..but you lied and cheated your way out of it. Your support was cra*p until our sending off, we could hardly hear you. So enjoy it while it lasts but you are owned by people who have no heart in your tin pot club...at some point that will come home to roost for you good people. Take care

Please say you have seen this...

Sven as manager is embarrassing? What does that make the employment as manager of some fat bloke who used to play for Wimbledon?

To be honest, I didn't even know who their manager was until Saturday

Thorp isn't it or someone, no doubt he'll be sacked by the Cov board in a few months to cover their own short comings and another anonymous patsy will be in place

To be honest, I didn't even know who their manager was until Saturday

Thorp isn't it or someone, no doubt he'll be sacked by the Cov board in a few months to cover their own short comings and another anonymous patsy will be in place

My eyes are playing up, as I thought you had put "another anonymous pasty" :icon_lol:

My eyes are playing up, as I thought you had put "another anonymous pasty" :icon_lol:

what's the difference between Cov's dugout and a Gregg's bag?

one contains a cheap, fatty pasty that won't be any good for you...

;)

from dictionary.com

pat·sy   /ˈpætsi/ Show Spelled[pat-see]

noun, plural -sies. Slang .
1. a person who is easily swindled, deceived, coerced, persuaded, etc.; sucker.
2. a person upon whom the blame for something falls; scapegoat; fall guy.
3. a person who is the object of a joke, ridicule, or the like.

:)

Last edited:
from dictionary.com

Going by that 3rd quote, we could sing, "you're just a town full of Patsy's"

Or maybe Lutterworth is in Leicestershire ...

I know exactly where it is, I work there.

Really? He essentially makes the point that many creditors were left up the creek while the club in name and league status remained unaffected. Which bit of that makes him uneducated?

The fact that we weren't necessarily unaffected is a good starting point. Also he, like everyone else seems to gloss over the fact that we tried our best to avoid going into admin but were tipped over the edge by a somewhat callous individual but shuns the facts in favour of insinuating that the club almost had intent to rip off people right from the off.

Last edited by a moderator:
from dictionary.com

I don't think either Cate or I have any difficulty with the definition of the word. It was simply that we misread.

I love the fact that their meat-head manager thinks they had a good chance of winning if only it had stayed 11-10, basically saying that, on an even keel, they had no chance.

I like pasties

This whole pasties/patsies thing, we could get an interesting topic going, especially if you quickly read the replies and mis-read words....

"I like Ginsters Pasties" - you could very well look at it and say "Wow, someone likes Ginger Patsies!" :icon_razz

Re: N'Guessan to Millwall (loan)

My word, that article.

I'm usually careful not to slam as shoddy journalism any article that's critical of us, but that was far and away the worst match report concerning a Leicester City match I have ever read by a supposedly professional journalist.

My word, that article.

I'm usually careful not to slam as shoddy journalism any article that's critical of us, but that was far and away the worst match report concerning a Leicester City match I have ever read by a supposedly professional journalist.

For this to be true you would have to not have read the Mercury between 1974 and 2009.

My word, that article.

Which article? Can you please use the 'quote' function to give people a hint what you are talking about.

This whole pasties/patsies thing, we could get an interesting topic going, especially if you quickly read the replies and mis-read words....

"I like Ginsters Pasties" - you could very well look at it and say "Wow, someone likes Ginger Patsies!" :icon_razz

Have you met Joe_fox? ;) that sort of thing would be right up his street.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669