Post Match Coventry 0 Leicester 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: N'Guessan to Millwall (loan)

Which article? Can you please use the 'quote' function to give people a hint what you are talking about.

My apologies, still getting to grips with a different forum.

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/match-centre/Coventry-City-0-0-Leicester-City-Sunday-Mirror-match-report-Lee-Peltier-gets-lucky-Sven-Goran-Eriksson-a-winning-start-after-Darius-Vassell-and-Carl-Baker-sent-off-article782315.html

T
his is the article, complete with the hastily changed headline that originally screamed that the match finished goalless. Dissect away ladies and gentlemen.

Stop being a cantankerous old twat :icon_lol:

I honestly didn't know which article he was talking about.

What an utter bastard that "journo" is. Woeful stuff, I would hope his editor had some stern words.

Quite the wanker.

Perhaps we should continue in the Coventry City match thread though.

the everybody dance now song was crap though.

must be a close run thing with the song some fans were trying to get going near us 'can you hear the kop fernandes' to the Abba tune:icon_eek:

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/match-centre/Coventry-City-0-0-Leicester-City-Sunday-Mirror-match-report-Lee-Peltier-gets-lucky-Sven-Goran-Eriksson-a-winning-start-after-Darius-Vassell-and-Carl-Baker-sent-off-article782315.html

T
his is the article, complete with the hastily changed headline that originally screamed that the match finished goalless. Dissect away ladies and gentlemen.

Thanks for that. It owes more to art and imagination than it does to accuracy - although I have to say that I concur with his feelings about 'the Poznan'

I think we should look forward to more of the same. He obviously doesn't like either us or Sven and a repeat of that kind of diatribe can only mean that we are continuing with our winning ways.

must be a close run thing with the song some fans were trying to get going near us 'can you hear the kop fernandes' to the Abba tune:icon_eek:

Sounds worse than everybody Danns now! Glad I didn't hear that one :icon_lol:

Cheesy shit songs that don't make much sense work as football chants I think.

Gamesmanship of this sort is professional. It is, in fact, the right thing to do. Some think it's cheating. It is not cheating, regardless of who does it.

It seems to me there are two kinds of gamesmanship when the time is running down. Deliberately taking a long time to take a throw in or make a substitution seems to me cheating. Leicester did not do that. What Leicester did brilliantly was to keep possession near the opponents corner flag which seems to me quite legitimate. It may also have been unnecessary since I felt that whatever Coventy did our back five would have coped with it admirably.

T

Got to love the irony of this comment though.

fox4life

i am studying to be a sports journalist and this is one of the worst match reports i have ever read, this is not a match report this is just having a rant about Leicester's fans, manger and the club in general. you should not be allowed to call your self a sports journalist

Got to love the irony of this comment though.

Some of the comments made on his Twitter page by City fans have been embarrassing as well, to the extent that he has been able to portray himself as the voice of reason after THAT article.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566