Coventry (a)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Birch and his new mate 'Strings' and they are trying to be comedians. I think I'm going to switch to the Coventry commentary soon.

Just when I didn't think RL commentary could get worse, this is abysmal.

Birch is even worse than Stringer when it comes to thinking they are funny when they really, really aren't.

What channel is Coventry & Warwickshire on?

he's got to supplement his pension somehow..

Not sure Pearson played this team as a 4-3-3 as Oakley would have been wide right. Also a local Derby needs a team of fighters and this is more so than with the foreign players that have been in the squad. Good that Sousa recognises this.

Last edited:
Pretty sure this is Tim Flowers on Radio Coventry & Warwickshire. Sounds like him anyway.

Coventry commentary has Tim Flowers as pundit. Tim refers to Coventry as 'they' not 'us'..much better tactical view of the game and gives you a better (if a little biased) commentary.

Coventry commentary has Tim Flowers as pundit. Tim refers to Coventry as 'they' not 'us'..much better tactical view of the game and gives you a better (if a little biased) commentary.

Yeah, much better than RL. The commentators aren't cracking awful jokes every 2 seconds or talking about what sandwiches Stringer had for dinner. Never thought commentary in which they simply talk about the football would be so refreshing.

How we doing in the first half hour?

Is it 4-4-2 or 4-3-3? Just switched on and heard the Birch on commentary. Oh Christ

Don't really see an issue with the commentary at the moment, although it is fashionable to knock it.

Don't really see an issue with the commentary at the moment, although it is fashionable to knock it.

I couldn't give a shit what's fashionable, I just want to hear them talk about the football, not make stupid jokes about fish & chips.

the man's 65 years old and a great servant to the club. give him a break he's probably excited to be on the radio and overcompensating.

Yeah, much better than RL. The commentators aren't cracking awful jokes every 2 seconds or talking about what sandwiches Stringer had for dinner. Never thought commentary in which they simply talk about the football would be so refreshing.

This is the worst one yet, at least normally the co-commentator isn't a monumental retard as well.

Birch and 'Strings' spend more time busting out the bantz than telling us what's going on.

How we doing in the first half hour?

Is it 4-4-2 or 4-3-3? Just switched on and heard the Birch on commentary. Oh Christ

Doing really well, other than scoring. Worrying :icon_conf

Playing some good football too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673