Pre Match Coventry City (away)

Status
Not open for further replies.
As someone who is no longer superfit can someone tell me how many jumps up and down make up a poznan. I would prefer two but might be able to manage a three jump poznan.
Is this just to celebrate the first Leicester goal? A poznan for every Leicester goal will really be exhausting.

Don't encourage them, David.

Going on the Sky Blue Talk website at a rough count 5 of their posters expect Coventry to win, 2 expect a draw and 6 expect Leicester to win.

Two of the Coventry fans are remarkably negative:

Tommy Pitera - I day ago
1-4 and an absolute stroking. Bad times ahead unfortunately.

This isn't doom mongering, this is reality. I've been following city long enough to have gone through all those years of us being relegation certainties and us staying up against all odds and during those years I always knew/felt positive we would, but this season holds no hope for me. It's a dark dark time in our history IMO.

SkyBlueMania - 1 Day Ago I agree tommy, I have 1-4 as my prediction in the league thing. Expecting to get spanked off the park, not for lack of trying, but just through lack of quality. Giving us a goal as i think they'll get sloppy after 3 and we'll sneak one, followed swiftly by a keeper/defender blunder letting them rap it up. God i'm a real pessimist some times...

Pressman
Makin
Heath
Keown
Stewart
Harper
Gemmill
Nalis
Wilcox
Dublin
Connolly

1-1 - Dublin for us, and I've got a funny feeling that Makin will score an OG right at the end.....

It gets worse....

LCFC World
Delilah song from us at 4-0

Thai, Thai, Thai Green Curry, Thai, Thai, Thai Green Curry...

So before we come in and break down your door...
Forgive us Vichai we just cannot score anymore!!

Pressman
Makin
Heath
Keown
Stewart
Harper
Gemmill
Nalis
Wilcox
Dublin
Connolly

1-1 - Dublin for us, and I've got a funny feeling that Makin will score an OG right at the end.....

Just looking at that line-up makes me shiver.

I think todays line-up may well be quite different to the one we see in a month or two. I don't expect Pantsil, Johnson or Fernandes to start today but eventually I see them becoming permanent fixtures in the team. Add to that a new striker and I think our starting line-up may well change a fair bit over the coming weeks.

Kasp, konechesky, bamba, mills, peltier, gallagher, wellens, johnson, danns, king, nugent.
subs weales, st ledger, dyer, fernandes, howard. covscum 0-4 foxes, nugent, king, fernandes, howard. HT 0-2.

What an extraordinary offer. These people know their shit.

It is very good public relations but also smart marketing. The offer is only valid from 12.00 - 2.00pm, so the club will be hoping that having a free drink early on, you will then buy one, rather than drink outside and turn up at 2.50pm, without spending anything. And of course if you enjoy the experience, you may repeat the behaviour. This Susan Whelan is a smart cookie!

I have not been posting for a while just kurking, but the team seems to be shaping up nicely! Another striker would be good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566