Pre Match Coventry City (away)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know they will. Fickle boneheads.

EA Fox, I don't know you and nor you me, but to call someone a fickle bonehead without knowing them is some what insulting. I've explained to BM that from my part it was an honest mistake, I didn't put it to deliberately frustrate anyone, I just got his name wrong. What that makes me?? who knows but save your judgements till after you meet someone. ( now under my breath i'm saying you c*ck, so I guess i'm just as bad)

I visited the Coventry fans forum "Sky Blues Talk" and noticed a thread called Leicester. This was not a pre-match thread but rather on whether Leicester or Villa are Coventry's bigger rivals. However, there were comments about Saturday and I was interested in how downbeat the Coventy fans were. No one on the thread seemed to expect a Coventry victory.

CovCity for Life
im scared though,hate to see us get thrashed and see incester fans being so happy BUT if we managed to sneak a win it would be a big underdog victory

ChipFat
Im not sure it will be a happy time for us cov fans as i can see us on the end of a right dicking!!!!! im seeing a 0-3, or 0-4

Melboune Skyblue
we're up for a right proper butt-bumming on saturday

Marty

can't see anything other then a loss on saturday, hopefully keep it close though, but getting a hammering could wake SISU up to the fact the team isn't good enough to keep us up.

"But-bumming, incest, hammering, on the end of a right dickiing", Frued would have a field day, and a good insight into the mind-set and sexual orientation of many Cov fans

This really just backs up what most of us have suspected for years about our chums from down the road

Last edited:
I challenge you to find a post where I've done it before. An honest mistake, one made from probably seeing it in previous posts. I'm sorry to have upset you and can only hope this has not dissrupted your life too much thus far.
It's ok. My life is back on track. I wasn't picking on you, but dpj does it every feckin' time!

Confirmed line up:

City: Schmeichel, Peltier, Konchesky, Mills(c), Bamba, Vassell, Wellens, Abe, Danns, Nugent, Fernandes
Subs: Gallagher, St. Ledger, King, Dyer, Weale

Confirmed line up:

City: Schmeichel, Peltier, Konchesky, Mills(c), Bamba, Vassell, Wellens, Abe, Danns, Nugent, Fernandes
Subs: Gallagher, St. Ledger, King, Dyer, Weale

Where's Waghorn?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572