Coventry

Status
Not open for further replies.
I personally don't think we will ever progress under Sousa. I know it is not popular and rather mongish but I can't wait until they run out of patience with him.

2 points. Wow.

Was there a period under pearson where we went 5 games and got a 2 point return?

Who is this ****ing mong?

I personally don't think we will ever progress under Sousa. I know it is not popular and rather mongish but I can't wait until they run out of patience with him.

2 points. Wow.

How dare you! Sousa is a genius. We play better football than Brazil in 1970 now.

If we carry on at this rate, we'll have 18 points by the end of season. And we should be Zippity Doo Dah grateful for every one.

I said it wouldn't be too popular. Its my opinion though and on a football forum I'm surely entitled to it.

The man is in my opinion a waste of a tailored suit.

Is it the taking of the corner that is the issue?

Or is the fact that we have no player capable of converting a corner?

I think the likes of King, Howard and Morrison could convert a corner if they werent aimed at the opposing keeper most of the time

2 points. Wow.

I'm with you, I just have this underlying thought that this is never going to work out and he'll be gone within a few months..

Rang the station and was on hold for 5 minutes from Australia, they said I would be on after the Sousa interview and then they cut me off, rang back and the ****ers said they would ring me for my thoughts on Monday for the phone in, that would be great if it wasn't 3 in the ****ing morning.

By all accounts and the stats we were all over them, so I don't understand the negativity on here. It's great that we can dominate an away game like that. I would be down if we didn't create any chances, but we created lots of them. Just need a bit more composure in front of goal.

An extraordinary game where we played some outstanding approach play - as good as I've seen for some time

We were, however, pitiful up front. Waggy nowhere near match fitness, but that will come.He was still five squillion per cent better than Fryatt, who was complete dogshit and should have been pulled off at half time (not like that, alex)

Hard to tell if this is a brave new world because they were awful in every way. But the passing and movement (shithouse Fryatt excepted) was a true pleasure to watch

Last edited:
I would imagine Fryatt also lacked match fitness, will that not come also?

Bit worried about the result! How did we not beat them when we had 11 shots on target and they had one which went in? Definately need a win at QPR as I really can't see it happening against Cardiff!

Ikeme - 6 - Didn't have much to do, but what he did he did right.
Neilson - 6 - A changed man. Fitter and better.
Morrison - 6 - Composed, strong and confident. Kept Platt mostly quiet. Could have been better positioned for the goal though.
Hobbs - 6 - Not bothered much by Coventry forwards, but did what he had to.
Berner - 6 - Good going forward, secure at the back.
Oakley - 6 - Kept things moving in midfield a lot of the time. Cleaned up after Wellens more than once.
Wellens - 5 - Ok, but causes problems for the team with over ambitious passes. Slip-up led to Platt goal.
King - 7 - As is often the case, our best player. Took his goal well too.
Dyer - 6 - Looked threatening. Despite what people say about him he's an effective player. If only he could get his brain working as fast as his feet.
Waghorn - 6 - Not match fit but looked capable and strong. Created a few chances other players wouldn't have.
Fryatt - 5 - Not his best game but not a bad one either. Never looked like scoring but useful as ever.

Subs (low scores reflect less time on the field):
Gallagher - 5 - Made an immediate impact by creating the equaliser moments after coming on. Is far better than Wellens at long passes.
Howard - 4 - Didn't have time to do much. Wasted a decent chance with a tame shot.
N'Guessan - 3 - Just enough time to waste a golden chance from a beautiful 60-yard ball from Gallagher.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669