Crystal Palace Post Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
3 games in and a striker hasn't scored yet

The first goal was Campbell's

And for ****s sake, most of you were expecting us to lose this. Yes, in the circumstances it was disappointing to only get a point, but we were playing at a ground where we're usually shite, scored 2 away goals, got a draw against a team who won 4-1 on the opening day (against one of this years favoured sides), had the best of the game, and we had a keeper and a defender who have both only joined this week.... I don't think this result is exactly the end of the world!

The first goal was Campbell's

And for ****s sake, most of you were expecting us to lose this. Yes, in the circumstances it was disappointing to only get a point, but we were playing at a ground where we're usually shite, scored 2 away goals, got a draw against a team who won 4-1 on the opening day (against one of this years favoured sides), had the best of the game, and we had a keeper and a defender who have both only joined this week.... I don't think this result is exactly the end of the world!

Again, spot on.

Re: Crystal Palace Match Thread

How can you settle for that, we were winning after 87 mins.

Leicester do my ****ing head in :(

It's irrelevant when the goals came. We'd have settled for a point before the game. They won 4-1 away in their first match and have a decent settled side. We put a team out that looked very short of attacking threat. 4 set piece goals. 1 point - thanks very much and good night.

If we'd done what we should have and won last week, a point today would have looked very nice.

Can we split the Leciester forum into two? One for those that support / promote the team and want to get behind them, and another for those that seem to thrive on misery and woe?

yeah, good idea, lets have a positive thread

Can we split the Leciester forum into two? One for those that support / promote the team and want to get behind them, and another for those that seem to thrive on misery and woe?

You want a forum for those who are happy to draw, and another for those who want to win?

happy to draw when you have come from behind to lead with 3 mins remaining? not me

a forum for those who dont want to kill themselves after a well earned away point. chelsea didnt win for ages after thier take over, and a team full of new faces. WE WILL GO UP SOON!!!

Same shit as last season. I'd have been happy with a point before KO, but we never seem to gain a point, we always seem to lose 2.

My thoughts exactly Melts, everything about the club has changed in the last few years except the ability to throw away a lead in the last 5 mins. Inexplicable. Fecking pissed off! :098:

yeah, good idea, lets have a positive thread

a possitive thread would be lovely, let's all start making things up to be possitive about.

are we leicester supporters? or leicester critics?

a forum for those who dont want to kill themselves after a well earned away point. chelsea didnt win for ages after thier take over, and a team full of new faces. WE WILL GO UP SOON!!!

No it wasn't a well earned point!!! It was 2 points thrown away. Don't you get it!!!!!!!

Who is going to kill themselves?

I Think if we are going to be succesful, then we need to hold onto a lead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69