Crystal Palace Post Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
supporters who want a winnin team, money spent and players in we should be winning, and holding on to leads when in injury time, our mentality lets us down, we need to get winning and quick and continue throughout the season

I can take we only got one point, but both their goals on freekicks? Can't Allen see it's a big problem (as it's been for several years)?

Watford are top so we are playing top of the table team next sat, MUST WIN game:)

supporters who want a winnin team, money spent and players in we should be winning, and holding on to leads when in injury time, our mentality lets us down, we need to get winning and quick and continue throughout the season
need to be able to defend set pieces, we havent been able to since big matty and walshy and taggs retired

palace are an organised side, we were lucky to lead so late, moments before we were happy and RELIEVED to have an equaliser, now we're pissed off with a point!!! i know its annoying, but whats the point in getting all het up aboutit,

palace are an organised side, we were lucky to lead so late, moments before we were happy and RELIEVED to have an equaliser, now we're pissed off with a point!!! i know its annoying, but whats the point in getting all het up aboutit,

More point in that than praising the team for throwing away 2 points with crap defending :102:

I cant believe you are accepting throwing away 3 points in the last minute. were you saying that when we lost 4-3 at wolves.

But it's some progress from last year! Positive thinking it is. Difficult when even Leeds won.

Last edited:
how is throwing away a lead in the last minute an improvement, it's exactly the same as what we have been doing for years

I cant believe you are accepting throwing away 3 points in the last minute. were you saying that when we lost 4-3 at wolves.

nope, but we hadnt just started the season, with a new team, players, chairman and manager

Very disappointed. Fed up of our inability to close games out. How many times as this happened in the last few seasons:102:.

nope, but we hadnt just started the season, with a new team, players, chairman and manager

What has new players got to do with it?

We conceeded from 2 set pieces, can these new players not defend set pieces or something, you dont have to gel as a team to stop free kicks.

I'd rather throw away two points with a late goal than lose 2-0.

It's a losers attitude imo. So every time we draw your happy because we could have lost.

We should have won this game simple as that.

I cannot believe how people can be satisfied with that result. FFS we were winning and THREW away 2 points. People who are satisfied with that are losers and nothing else. What will it be next, happy with losing 2-0 when you thought we might lose 3-0?

It was not good enough boys, not good enough!!!

It's a losers attitude imo. So every time we draw your happy because we could have lost.

We should have won this game simple as that.

nope, not happy happy, but points mean prizes, that could end up being really important, if we get our bad run over with now, we can have a more effective late charge

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69