Crystal Palace Post Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
nope, but we hadnt just started the season, with a new team, players, chairman and manager

No excuse for that last goal.

Our overall performances should improve as the team gel, and i am hopeful of improvement. That doesn't mean i have to be happy with today.

nope, not happy happy, but points mean prizes, that could end up being really important, if we get our bad run over with now, we can have a more effective late charge

thats right, points mean prizes, not point.

nope, not happy happy, but points mean prizes, that could end up being really important, if we get our bad run over with now, we can have a more effective late charge

and if we finish the season in 7th just a point behind 6th, then that will be alright will it?

I'd rather throw away two points with a late goal than lose 2-0.

There's not really a lot you can say to that.
2-2 or 2-0, which would you prefer?

I'm not sure what point you're making.

it will be alright next week when we lose to Watford, because they are top of the table and are expected to win......:icon_roll:icon_roll:icon_roll

Why are people trying to turn this into a point v no points debate?

It's a point v three points debate FFS.

it will be alright next week when we lose to Watford, because they are top of the table and are expected to win......:icon_roll:icon_roll:icon_roll

If we lose by less than 3 goals i'll be happy.

It's a losers attitude imo. So every time we draw your happy because we could have lost.

We should have won this game simple as that.

No, what I meant was we lost 2-0 to Crystal Palace last season, and we drew 2-2. Even you can't deny that's some progress? I'm extremely disappointed that we conceded a goal at a defending free-kick once again, but I would have been happy with one point before Paddy's goal. I voted it's two lost in the poll because I think every football fan feels that after a late conceded goal.

No, what I meant was we lost 2-0 to Crystal Palace last season, and we drew 2-2. Even you can't deny that's some progress? I'm extremely disappointed that we conceded a goal at a defending free-kick once again, but I would have been happy with one point before Paddy's goal. I voted it's two lost in the poll because I think every football fan feels that after a late conceded goal.

We were a league above Blackpool last year....

Thats utter bollux though. Who is to say Palace have not dropped down to a 2-2 draw from last seasons 2-0 win?

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69