Luton Town v Everton
Portsmouth v Blackburn Rovers
Chelsea v Leicester City
Sheffield United v Arsenal
Tottenham Hotspur v Blackpool
Bolton Wanderers v Manchester City
Coventry City v West Ham United
Liverpool v Cardiff City

That is a bad draw, gate won't be massive and we are more than likely to get humped. I fancy going though.

A cracker in the making me thinks, this is the perfect chance to try and do the rich bastards.

If not, arr well at least we get a night at a top ground against a top team and go out to a premiership side rather than a lower league slip up.

The old rivalry re ignited.

This is the team the holders sent out in the last round:

Chelsea: Cudicini, Belletti, Ben-Haim, Terry, Ashley Cole, Wright-Phillips, Essien, Sidwell, Kalou, Sinclair, Pizarro.
Subs Not Used: Hilario, Bridge, Makelele, Joe Cole, Shevchenko.

Probably be along similar lines against us. In which case, we is fecked. Not even 8-1-1 can get us through that lot.

Unless it's already gone tits up for Avram by then and Chelski are in a bit of a state? And we put in the type of quality performance that we all know we're incapable of?

Match will be played at Halloween.

Err, there's no chance we're going to win. I just hope we're going to be on TV and it's gonna be an experience!

well it wont get much harder i suppose:icon_bigg at least if we do win we know there isnt gonna be anything bigger to beat. might try and get the day off work and get to this one.

Id say we would be more likely to get beat by blackpool personally.

I think they will probably take a bit longer than 29 minutes to decide which games they will broadcast! :icon_roll

i,l check back at 1.30 then:icon_bigg

I think they will probably take a bit longer than 29 minutes to decide which games they will broadcast! :icon_roll

I thought they might have decided that Chelsea/Liverpool should be shown, but OKOK, I just can't wait for it. :icon_bigg
But I guess it's quite likely that either Chelsea/Liverpool/Arsenal will be shown, and they will broadcast two games, right?

and chelski are the holders so it would only be right for them to be shown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670