Cup Draw - City away to Chelski

Status
Not open for further replies.
great draw, hopefully i can fly down and have a couple of days off work. decent draw in general, i think the big welsh derby will be on sky personally

I was in London at the time of the Rosenberg match, and I looked at ticket prices for the game - the cheapest non-member tickets were £40. Chelsea have announced they will reduce the prices for future matches.

Tickets for their next two European games against Schalke04 and Valencia have been priced at £25 (£12 juv and oap) in all non-hospitality areas of the ground.

great draw, hopefully i can fly down and have a couple of days off work. decent draw in general, i think the big welsh derby will be on sky personally

Is ir really worth flying when the train only takes about 3 hours. Surely with the check-in time and the extra time and cost of treavelling to and from the airports, it's not going to save much time, of any.

Return journey can be done for less than £26 on Advance Purchase tickets with GNER.

Is ir really worth flying when the train only takes about 3 hours*. Surely with the check-in time and the extra time and cost of treavelling to and from the airports, it's not going to save much time, of any.
* Subject to the wrong kind of rain, snow, leaves or indeed trains on the track...

Is ir really worth flying when the train only takes about 3 hours. Surely with the check-in time and the extra time and cost of treavelling to and from the airports, it's not going to save much time, of any.

Return journey can be done for less than £26 on Advance Purchase tickets with GNER.

i try and avoid GNER at all costs as they are lying bastards. threatened to take me to court over an error they made, meaning i had to pay a large fine to avoid this. i will dance a merry dance when their shitty little company dies and someone else comes in to shaft us, its free to get to newcastle airport and there is a station outside my office so to and from newcastle is fine, stansted is no where near london but i am willing to make the trek

* Subject to the wrong kind of rain, snow, leaves or indeed trains on the track...

bridges on the track is the problem these days i think, and its not something they can clear in less than 50years

Anyone know the best travel method if going by car? In previous years we have always parked at Cockfosters and got tube in for London teams. This though could (don't laugh) go to ET and pens so do the tubes still run late at night?

Is it worth driving all the way in? Is car parking available round the Kings Road area? Is it very expensive?

Questions questions.........

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673