Cup Draw - City away to Chelski

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know the best travel method if going by car? In previous years we have always parked at Cockfosters and got tube in for London teams. This though could (don't laugh) go to ET and pens so do the tubes still run late at night?

Is it worth driving all the way in? Is car parking available round the Kings Road area? Is it very expensive?

Questions questions.........

tubes run to cockfosters (haha) until quite late on, you should be fine as long as you don't get VERY lost on the way to the tube station. i'd imagine by the time this game comes around leaving at full time will be painless as chelsea fans are leaving at half time nowadays as their boyfriend has gone

i'd imagine by the time this game comes around leaving at full time will be painless as chelsea fans are leaving at half time nowadays as their boyfriend has gone

:081::081::081:

Thanks for the info.

What is the allocation that Chelsea normally allow the away supporters?

In the league it's between 1500 and 3000.

For cup games we are entitled to 15% of the grounds capacity which means we should get approx 6300 seats.

Have not got time to read whole thread so apologies if this is already posted. Our two best chances rely on their new manager having a mare/being cluseless and their having a Champions League/Top 4 Prem game a couple of days after us, so likely to field no-one out of their top 16!

Our two best chances rely on their new manager having a mare/being cluseless and their having a Champions League/Top 4 Prem game a couple of days after us, so likely to field no-one out of their top 16!

You forgot the third chance. Gary Megson *is* a tactical genius you know.

* Subject to the wrong kind of rain, snow, leaves or indeed trains on the track...

:069:

You really need to read more. Why don't you start here?

And then ask yourself why GNER are running 23% more train services than they did ten years ago and carrying 40% more passengers.

Ok, meant the allocation at the Stamford Bridge but when will tickets be available for sale? Approx.

would have thought from wed as long as talks go ok with chelski :icon_wink

I would have thought that they would start the sale with Priority One on Monday 8th October. That will still leave over 3 weeks for the sale and they will be able to maintain their usual pattern of Mon - P1 to Fri - general sale.

In the league it's between 1500 and 3000.

For cup games we are entitled to 15% of the grounds capacity which means we should get approx 6300 seats.

If we can sell more than that, I am sure we will get more than that. I just don't think there will be 36,000 Chelsea fans wanting to go.

Well i'm flying to Rotterdam the next day so don't have a choice really. If the concert was in this country I'd just swap tickets with someone for another date, bit hard to do that, especially when you've already paid out for flights and hotel!

Well i'm flying to Rotterdam the next day so don't have a choice really. If the concert was in this country I'd just swap tickets with someone for another date, bit hard to do that, especially when you've already paid out for flights and hotel!

fcuking hell I thought they were in Nottingham.....:icon_wink

Anyone know the best travel method if going by car? In previous years we have always parked at Cockfosters and got tube in for London teams. This though could (don't laugh) go to ET and pens so do the tubes still run late at night?

Is it worth driving all the way in? Is car parking available round the Kings Road area? Is it very expensive?

The last train from Fulham Broadway with a connection for Cockfosters leaves at 00:12. I think that should leave enough time for extra-time, penalties, a bit of a celebration and the inevitable queue for the station. Change at Earls Court; the journey time is just under an hour.

The problem in driving to the ground is not only that the area is very congested in the early evening but also that it is very near the edge of the Congestion Charge area and you will have to pick you way around it - or pay the Charge (or possibly a Penalty Charge if you don't realise that you have gone into the CC area). Street parking is almost exclusively for residents and off-street parking is expensive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spionfox

i mite drive up too not sure yet ,i may even go on fox travel :102:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00