Cup Draw - City away to Chelski

Status
Not open for further replies.
what i meant was the cost of tickets :icon_roll:icon_roll:icon_roll

But you also said they would be available from sale from Wednesday.

what i meant was the cost of tickets :icon_roll:icon_roll:icon_roll

The way you posted it suggests we'll know the details tomorrow - but that may not be the case, they said they'd begin talking to Chelsea about it tomorrow and we can expect to find out by the end of the week. So we may know tomorrow, but it might not be until Friday. Maybe you should have read the whole article rather than just the start.

Well if it's on Tuesday I'll be going in the car with me mate, cos then he will drop me off at Stansted, at least five hours early:icon_eek: but there's no blinkin point to come back home to go back down there again.

I'll just have to read a couple of books and listen to my MP3 player. How awful that will be.

Well if it's on Tuesday I'll be going in the car with me mate, cos then he will drop me off at Stansted, at least five hours early:icon_eek: but there's no blinkin point to come back home to go back down there again.

I'll just have to read a couple of books and listen to my MP3 player. How awful that will be.

Any chance of picking me up some travel tickets BF? Pay you back later?? :icon_lol:

Any chance of picking me up some travel tickets BF? Pay you back later?? :icon_lol:

travel tickets? I don't know what you are on about!
I know nowt about travelling anywhere cos i've only ever been abroad three times and two of those times were for the football so everything was sorted for me,and the other time my mate dealt with it all!

Anyhoo i'm skinted out.....especially as I've lost me passport and have to go to Peterborough tuesday to get a new one on that 7day fast track thingy.....I need it for two weeks Monday to go Belfast!

£91!!! Serves me right for thinking me passport was in the same place for the last four years, and it wasn't!:eek::icon_roll:icon_eek:

I know nowt about travelling anywhere cos i've only ever been abroad three times and two of those times were for the football so everything was sorted for me,and the other time my mate dealt with it all!

Anyhoo i'm skinted out.....especially as I've lost me passport and have to go to Peterborough tuesday to get a new one on that 7day fast track thingy.....I need it for two weeks Monday to go Belfast!

£91!!! Serves me right for thinking me passport was in the same place for the last four years, and it wasn't!:eek::icon_roll:icon_eek:

For the Chelsea game, it was a joke. Never mind.

Couldn't you have just nicked Frank Lampard's :102:

Anyone know the best travel method if going by car? In previous years we have always parked at Cockfosters and got tube in for London teams. This though could (don't laugh) go to ET and pens so do the tubes still run late at night?

Is it worth driving all the way in? Is car parking available round the Kings Road area? Is it very expensive?

Questions questions.........

I'll be going down in the afternoon and parking in Wimbledon in the car-park opposite the station. It's way quicker to the car although I don't know if it actually get's you home any quicker than parking in Cockfosters.

I'll be going down in the afternoon and parking in Wimbledon in the car-park opposite the station. It's way quicker to the car although I don't know if it actually get's you home any quicker than parking in Cockfosters.

Well Bob says it about an hour to get back to Cockfosters so I might give Wimbledon a go too. I'd always rather be driving (even if stuck in traffic) than left to the vagaries of public transport.

When will Sky (I assume it's them) decide what day the game will be played on?

I would expect an announcement within the next 48 hours - most probably tomorrow (Monday). Quite honestly, looking at the list of ties, I don;t expect ours to be televised.

getting near the ground will mean playing 'chicken' with the extended congestion charge zone unless you leave it late to get there. besides, its very difficult to find anywhere to park and if you screw up, you WILL get towed away or clamped.

Have I misunderstood your post BF? why would you need a passport to go to Belfast when it's in the UK albeit being across the Irish sea.:confused:

I reckon the games on sky will be CovSkum (because of the United game) & the Liverpool match (because of the Fowler return, they'll hype it up)

Have I misunderstood your post BF? why would you need a passport to go to Belfast when it's in the UK albeit being across the Irish sea.:confused:

When flying within the UK, you still need to be able to produce valid photo-ID. This basically means a passport or a photo-card driving licence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00