Current Position

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boro have spent £6M 3 players plus theyve bought in Kris Boyd and Andy Halliday on frees

One team is not most, plus most of them are as unproven in this league as the players we have brought in

Last edited:
If you'd have said Campbells attitude I might have taken expectations of him returning to form for us seriously.

Maybe his attitude and the manager we had were linked.

I think you should try getting out of the other side of the bed tomorrow.

It's all black, all black like the tunnel of chaos that leads into the chasm of doom

BLACK like the clouds of death that follow me into the forest of doom and hide in the wardrobe of darkness BLACK.........

It's all black, all black like the tunnel of chaos that leads into the chasm of doom

BLACK like the clouds of death that follow me into the forest of doom and hide in the wardrobe of darkness BLACK.........

Racist

Lock me in the cellar and feed me pins...... BLACK!!!!

I'd take them over Schlupp, Chambers and John as first team squad players.

Maybe that's whats wrong with English Football. They have obviously shown something which is why they are in the squads.

Maybe we should go down this route and try and bring these players on. I'd rather have a few hungry youngsters fighting to earn their money rather than the likes of Kozluk,and Simonsen et al.

Maybe that's whats wrong with English Football. They have obviously shown something which is why they are in the squads.

Maybe we should go down this route and try and bring these players on. I'd rather have a few hungry youngsters fighting to earn their money rather than the likes of Kozluk,and Simonsen et al.

I agree. Too many teams nowadays would rather just buy players in than breed their own youngsters as it's easier and quicker.

Like what quite a few people have said on here, a few more bodies is what we need but I wouldn't say we look weaker, possibly we look stronger. We have a right bunch of talented players here, Hobbs, Morrison, Tunchev, King, Gallagher, Dyer, N'Guessan (spelling) Fryatt and Dj spring to mind. And then some good experienced players at this level, Burner, Oakley, Howard, Wellens.

Doesn't look too bad to me, a few more heads would be nice though.

Can't see if it's been mentioned or not... Howard has a year to run on his current contract so not a concern for this season at all.

I agree we need to buy a few more players but this season we don't have two teams far superior to the rest as was the case last season. The three that have come down a division look ****ing terrible even for this league, the rest are pretty much as they were last season - with the exception of Boro who have signed loads of players who played in Scotland...they could step up or they could prove to be shite.

Waghorn is a loss, Spearing did well for the relatively short period of time he was here. Brown, Bruce, Nobby, McGivern, Kermit and Vaughan are players I am far from sad at seeing depart.

We'll be fine :icon_lol:

Central midfield needs strengthening...only King and Wellens in that position,Oakley has seen better days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669