Curtis Davies - one month loan

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's all so different from a couple of months back. The previous manager bloke would bring someone in and everyone would be saying either Who?, What? or Why?

Everybod that The Sven has brought in (so far) has been quality.

Over the last two seasons Leicester have performed well due to Prem loanees, I'm glad that The Sven has re-started this method.

It's all so different from a couple of months back. The previous manager bloke would bring someone in and everyone would be saying either Who?, What? or Why?

Wonder what will happen to them all and how long they will be here (and how much they are on)

Last edited by a moderator:
Shouldn't we wait until we have seen them perform before making judgement?

Ok, they have reputed quaility, people think that they are decent players.
They may be decent players but hopeless when playing for us - it won't be the first time that that has happenend.

The player himself has confessed he is not the best footballer but neither was Tony Adams...and we all no what happened with him

I thought he was Quality today lead the line superbly and did something today i have not seen in ages...talking too and encouraging other players on the pitch..something Oakley should take notice off.

Great debut, looked pretty assured and was ordering the defence around during the whole game

Just caught the end of the Villa game and commentator said Villa had done well considering they had lost one of the central defenders early on - think it was Richard Dunne

Hope this doesn't mean a recall.

He proved me wrong. Great debut, solid as a rock at the back. Two great loan signings from Eriksson and co. :038:

I thought he was Quality today lead the line superbly and did something today i have not seen in ages...talking too and encouraging other players on the pitch..something Oakley should take notice off.

Great debut, looked pretty assured and was ordering the defence around during the whole game

Great debut, solid as a rock at the back.

Man of the Match. Assured and confident. Let's hope it continues.

Great start, made such a difference with the amazing Naughton.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669