Speculation Danns to Leeds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like Colin is interested in taking Danns on loan. I'm all in favour of players going out on loan to get some playing time but not to one of our promotion rivals FFS!!

http://www.thisisleicestershire.co.uk/story-16893210-detail/story.html

I am bewildered by this treatment of Danns tbh. He was one of the only players to offer a consistently good level of performance last season, he scores goals and is a bigger danger on the ball than other central players we currently have.

Would actually be fooking fuming to see us loan him to a total rival, it would be a shambolic move for us.

I am bewildered by this treatment of Danns tbh. He was one of the only players to offer a consistently good level of performance last season, he scores goals and is a bigger danger on the ball than other central players we currently have.

Would actually be ****ing fuming to see us loan him to a total rival, it would be a shambolic move for us.

What he said

Truly beggars belief (if actually true)

Madness

Would actually be fooking fuming to see us loan him to a total rival, it would be a shambolic move for us.

I keep seeing people say this but to me he was bang average apart from a run of about 4 games towards the end of the season. Wouldn't be sorry to see him go.

He was very good in the run up to his red card towards the end of last season, maybe even our best player. If he hadn't been suspended we may have still been in with a shot at the play-offs. Maybe NP doesn't like that sort of thing gettnig in the way.

If he is allowed to leave, and Wellens gets anywhere near the first team, then I might just implode

The fact that Morgan was appointed captain makes me think that maybe Wellens isn't so high in the pecking order any more.

The fact that Morgan was appointed captain makes me think that maybe Wellens isn't so high in the pecking order any more.

I thought Wellens was appointed captain, and Wes is vice-captain/captain until Wellens returns?

Not surprised if Danns goes out on loan really. I think he's decent, but as I've said before, our central midfielders all seem much of a muchness really. Probably others I'd prefer to see go, but none are likely to and we've got too many to keep happy.

Crazy decision if it goes ahead unless it is purely down to money as Danns would be on a tasty contract arriving on a free and us getting him ahead of Celtic & Rangers who would have been offering a decent amount.

**awaiting funniest post ever about being able to recall him for the play offs**

Well, It is clear to me that Pearson wants younger players in his squad, He wants players that are willing to learn and prove there worth and fight to stop in the currant squad.

Don`t get me wrong i like Danns but last time i seen him come on as a sub i thought he looked rubbish, all i seen him do is give the ball away and foul people so to me this wouldn`t make any sense in trying to keep an average player on high wages.

Last edited:
Well, It is clear to me that Pearson wants younger players in his squad, He wants players that are willing to learn and prove there worth and fight to stop in the currant squad.

Don`t get me wrong i like Danns but last time i seen him come on as a sub i thought he looked rubbish, all i seen him do is give the ball away and foul people so to me this wouldn`t make any sense in trying to keep an average player on high wages.

You mean yes men. :icon_conf

I don't think that's too unraisinable.

I like Dannsy's hair, so I will be apoplectic if this is true

The away draw at Forest, 2- 2, he and Fernandes linked up really well.
Didn't see that level of performance until the few games before his red card at the tail end of last season.

If he has to go out on loan to find his conisistency (!), let it be at someone else's expense, go and cock up for dirty Leeds.

Not losing any sleep over this, whether it's true or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566