Speculation Danny Drinkwater

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet Walsh has been watching this guy for ages. If he is half as good as Cleverley, he'll do. Anyhow, I much prefer the young, hungry players as opposed to the overpaid lot who are in their comfort zones.

Possibly a knee-jerk reaction to the King injury? Along with the poor form of Wellens and the rest of the midfield, it just seems a bit rash how it has all come out of nowhere with no real speculation about him before this morning.

There was speculation about him yesterday. Many of NP's signings in the past were players who hadn't been mentioned and it all seemed to happen quickly.
Pearson seems to have a good relationship with Man U, he signed several of their young players for Hull, so I expect he's been keeping an eye on DD for a while.

Possibly a knee-jerk reaction to the King injury? Along with the poor form of Wellens and the rest of the midfield, it just seems a bit rash how it has all come out of nowhere with no real speculation about him before this morning.

All of Pearson's signings are like that though and rightly so.

No need to arse lick the media and tell them we want Mr X just to get a few headlines. I would imagine Pearson has had him on his radar before and seeing him take the piss out of us for Barnsley pushed things forward!

Last edited:

No need to arse lick the media and tell them we want Mr X just to get a few headlines. I would imagine Pearson has had him on his radar before and seeing him take the piss out of us for Barnsley pushed things forward!

One thing I do like about Pearson that he does keep transfers close to his chest. Good addition hopefully

Plumber out next week, steaming pile of shit coming along nicely in the back garden.

Let's hope the wind stays in the same direction till he arrives then.

I realise that it's all cover up, boring Nige style, but I'd like to know which is why I'm probably curious about the lack of speculation before making the signing.

Given that everyone accept the OS has Drinkwater a Leicester player, how much have we alledgedly paid for him?

52 marbles, a used tennis racket, a Curly-wurly and an old copy of Look-In magazine with Sally James on the cover.

Nige has agreed to throw in a badger that smokes and wears a little hat if we get promoted to the prem.

52 marbles, a used tennis racket, a Curly-wurly and an old copy of Look-In magazine with Sally James on the cover.
I think you'll find the Curly-wurly was in fact a finger of fudge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669