David Beckham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Her people have checked out the Shires and Fosse Park. It will happen.

She's quite happy. Her people went to Primark on a Sunday afternoon and she's been told that she can put on 3 or 4 stone and still be the scrawniest bint in the city.

She's quite happy. Her people went to Primark on a Sunday afternoon and she's been told that she can put on 3 or 4 stone and still be the scrawniest bint in the city.
To be fair that'd be true in a starving African village.

groundhog.jpg

Nice beaver :icon_wink

LA to LE: not the biggest change in the world.
If Beckham plays for Leicester this season I'll hire a plinth and show my arse by the clock tower at the last home game.

I'd rather watch games in a packed Walkers/King Power Stadium than a two thirds full one even if it is full of 'mongs'.

I'd prefer a full stadium regardless of Beckham. I have nothing wrong with people attracted back to the ground due to success or cheaper tickets but simply on a name of Beckham? No, thanks. Just another step of LCFC being fully within the horrid 'Modern day' Football bubble. I personally feel the fan attracted by success/finance might stay on and become part of fanbase. Someone coming to see City for Beckham are clearly here for the circus, not the football.

However, a loan fee of close to $2 million – plus Leicester meeting Beckham’s salary for the duration of the loan period – would at least give Galaxy’s owners food for thought.
:icon_eek:
It remains to be seen whether Beckham would be interested in such an arrangement. Leicester’s profile does not really fit with a man who has spent his career playing for some of the world’s biggest clubs
:icon_bigg

Not sure this ain't gonna be just another Johan Cruyff

Last edited:
I've tried, but I just can't think of a single reason why he would, even for one small moment, consider doing this.

Unless Posh has decided that she'd prefer to live in Leicester rather than L.A.

Having been to both places I would certainly have no hesitation in choosing Leicestershire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669