David Bell Signs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bell is a good signing, a local lad that will perform cause i am sure i read somewhere he supports Leicester and they the players that have the real passion in them for them team, and he will help leicester survive so he can win a contract at the club,

i just hope leicester survive and IH can reform everything in the summer before we call for his head.

Bell is a good signing, a local lad that will perform cause i am sure i read somewhere he supports Leicester and they the players that have the real passion in them for them team, and he will help leicester survive so he can win a contract at the club,

i just hope leicester survive and IH can reform everything in the summer before we call for his head.

Hey Spanky, every time we sign someone you come out saying its a good one. You have not been right yet which worries me.

Why have Luton let him go on Loan? Seeing as he's made 40-odd appearances for them this year?

i think it is based on money, luton are in alot of fiance problems, so it is difficult for them to pay wages, i am sure they went into admin this season as well,

"I grew up in Wellingborough so I know all about the club. They have always been the biggest local club to me and I am thrilled to have been given the chance to play for them."

Since when was Wellingborough local? :102:

Hey Spanky, every time we sign someone you come out saying its a good one. You have not been right yet which worries me.
i was right about Lee Hendrie :038::icon_cool:081:

i suggest along time ago we should sign David Bell, and im trying to keep it positive that every signing is good BG haha

"I grew up in Wellingborough so I know all about the club. They have always been the biggest local club to me and I am thrilled to have been given the chance to play for them."

Since Mr Bell decided they are

i think it is based on money, luton are in alot of fiance problems, so it is difficult for them to pay wages, i am sure they went into admin this season as well,

Yeah i guess they are looking at relegation as well.

If you think we have it bad just look at Luton. I don't know the exact figures but they sold a load of their players in the last few seasons. They must have made at least 10 million and still went into Admin. Screwed by the board i reckon.

Anyone know any Luton forums? (that you won't get beaten up on?)

You have to remember that Franchise FC hadn't started back then. Obviously, there are now bigger and more local clubs to Wellingborough.

let's hope he rings the changes in midfield

I remember when I was younger playing Rushden & Diamonds on championship manager, David Bell was about 19 or 20 on that, and he was amazing. I remember by the time I got Rushden & Diamonds into the premiership (as you would) he got an England call-up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669