David Norris

Status
Not open for further replies.
As the celebration would appear to be pre-planned it makes it even worse. Words fail me at the crass ignorance of this pillock.

As the celebration would appear to be pre-planned it makes it even worse. Words fail me at the crass ignorance of this pillock.

Yep it appears that he had been waiting for the opportunity. It just reminds us of the false world that lots of professional footballers live in - I'm pleased that the national media are making a thing of his behaviour and hope that he is properly sorted out.

I think we had a lucky escape in not signing him.

The inflated ego's of some football players, making him think this would be the right thing to do. Unreal, an F.A ban would be nice if only to show that most of us fans would like to distance ourselves from this crap.

Okay Cahill did it as his brother was being locked up for GBH. Cahill apologised and said it was wrong citing it was an emotional time for him.

Norris the copy cat twat....

Okay Cahill did it as his brother was being locked up for GBH. Cahill apologised and said it was wrong citing it was an emotional time for him.

Not as emotional as the bloke Cahill's brother beat up, who if memory serves right lost the sight in one eye. Cahill = Norris = scum.

Denying the gesture? Idiot. Why not deny scoring the goal? Or signing for Ipswich? Playing football? Ever meeting Luke McCormick? You can't do something so publicly that there's a comprehensive record of it then deny it.

He's probably been getting, to say the least, a hostile response.

By coincidence, Donny v Ipswich is live this Saturday. Hope the Donny fans give the idiot a hard time in the same way we did to Bradley Wright-Phillips and Nathan Dyer when they were arrested and charged with thieving in the summer.
(For the record, Wright-Phillips case was later dropped, but Dyer pleaded guilty and got community service with costs etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566