Davies Loan

Status
Not open for further replies.

dpjfox

He signed November 28th for one month so i believe thats it.
If Tunch/Wolves rumour is true maybe a deal is being sorted, also Newts hint that we are chasing a Championship striker leads me to think Keogh could be a possibility.
BTW I would keep Tunch above all.

Thats good, thought he has looked quality in the last two home games. A midfielder who is capable of making space in tight situations. Looks a very good prospect.

Tunch to Wolves!?! eh?! Where has this one come from?

He signed November 28th for one month so i believe thats it.
If Tunch/Wolves rumour is true maybe a deal is being sorted, also Newts hint that we are chasing a Championship striker leads me to think Keogh could be a possibility.
BTW I would keep Tunch above all.

:icon_lol:

Re Davies ,city will hopefully have him for anther month .

That is so ambiguous that you would be right whether we get him or not! We're obviously going to try and renew the loan and have him for another month, I could have told you that.

Sorry to piss on your chips folks, but this was in the Shropshire Star

Forgotten midfielder Mark Davies has been told he can still be a part of Wolves’ promotion chase - if he proves his fitness at Leicester.

The boost for the former England under-19s captain comes from manager Mick McCarthy, who insists ‘Sparky’ remains part of his plans, despite being sent out on loan to the League One leaders.

Davies came off the bench to score the winner in last week’s 2-1 win at Millwall that kept the leaders top, his second brief outing for the Foxes.

The 20-year-old midfielder is on loan at the Walkers Stadium until January 4 and McCarthy says it’s “unlikely” Davies will be allowed to remain with Nigel Pearson’s side.

“We’ve always got a recall option under the rules, but a fit Mark Davies is a player I would want around here to be used,” said McCarthy.

“So hopefully he’s benefitting from playing at Leicester where he can get games.

“It will do him good. Him dislodging the ones won’t happen at the moment, but it might happen if he plays football. There’s no chance if he doesn’t play.

“He needs first team football and that’s why he’s gone to Leicester to play.

“I’ve got someone going to watch him today (against Peterborough).

It’s unlikely I will let him out for the season.

“He could stay at Leicester for 93 days, he could come back if they don’t want him or he could go somewhere else for 93 days, the maximum under emergency loan.

“But consider 93 days from January 4 - we’re talking until March and the season’s nearly over.”

Let's hope so. The phone-ins have been full of folks demanding that we sign him permanently and I think that just ain't gonna happen.

Davies came off the bench to score the winner in last week’s 2-1 win at Millwall that kept the leaders top, his second brief outing for the Foxes.

He'll still be here by 14th March then.

Watched Wolves tonight on sky Edwards (midfielder) got injured, Jones (midfielder) picked up a booking which means suspension, maybe McCarthy will recall him after Palace game

Last edited:
Watched Wolves tonight on sky Edwards (midfielder) got injured, Jones (midfielder) picked up a booking which means suspension, maybe McCarthy will recall him after Palace game

Maybe we should get newts to give him a ring to find out what his plans are

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670