Davies Loan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right here is my Bollocks quote.seen the Wolves Calendar and Davies is only a thumbnail Photo on it ??????ok I risked one eye to look!

OK Then,If he were a regular first team player he would have had a full page Photo rather than a thumbnail photo.......McCarthy may be talking like he wants to keep him but the power that be may view it a lot differently..

guys go easy I did state it was a Bollock rant and I'm sorry to say without and help from drink or drugs

Happy NewYear to you all.........

OK Then,If he were a regular first team player he would have had a full page Photo rather than a thumbnail photo.......McCarthy may be talking like he wants to keep him but the power that be may view it a lot differently..

guys go easy I did state it was a Bollock rant and I'm sorry to say without and help from drink or drugs

Happy NewYear to you all.........

He's not a regular first team player, I think I'm right in thinking that McCarthy's said as much. They're having a bad time with injuries at the moment, so they'll want him back for cover I'd imagine.

yEr

Mark Davies has returned to Wolves. Leicester are still trying to bring him back on loan. I believe this will not happen. I think either wolves will play him or theres a Championship club wanting to loan him. I hope I am wrong.

DJ Campbell. Leicester are still paying 70% of his wages. Blackpool will not sign him unless he takes a 60% cut in wages. HAHA. So he is loan out in the hope another club will want him.

Barry Hayles is back at the club. Red card at Cheltenham means he returned back.

Not trying to bring anyone in but looking just in case.

Trying to loan out fringe players. Both Lee Cox and Rowe-Turner close to going on loan to League 2 sides.

Levi Porter said. "I thought he (NP) thought I had already left the club" When asked about his surprised listing on the bench. He is now training with the first team squad.

FA CUP match with 7 subs. Yet no goalkeeper listed on the bench. Reason simple both Logan and Pentney Cup-tied. Henderson still injured and Ciask was ill. So we had no back-up keeper at the club.

Had a very long chat with Tunchev Saturday evening. He expects to stay all season and as long as we get into the Championship He expects to stay that season too.

Matty still injured.

Knowitall knows best on FT.

DJ Campbell. Leicester are still paying 70% of his wages.

The regulations say that the borrowing club must pay at least 50% of the player's wages.

The regulations say that the borrowing club must pay at least 50% of the player's wages.

Is that new this season? On FM2008 (I know it's not real but they are generally spot on with the rules of the game etc) you didn't have to if you loaned a player as far as I remember?

Have you seen the latest football league rules?

The latest copy I have is a few years old and there's no mention of the borrowing club having to pay half the wages (maybe it's a Premier League rule?).

The rules I have would also prevent DJ Campbell from going to Blackpool for the rest of the season, as he'd only be allowed a maximum of 93 days there.

Have you seen the latest football league rules?

The latest copy I have is a few years old and there's no mention of the borrowing club having to pay half the wages (maybe it's a Premier League rule?).

The rules I have would also prevent DJ Campbell from going to Blackpool for the rest of the season, as he'd only be allowed a maximum of 93 days there.

Maybe why the teletext story says subject to FL & FA approval :102:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670