Day trips to recommend or avoid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went down to Sence Valley Park just outside Ibstock yesterday. Lovely walk around the lakes and it was free!

Can you cycle around there?

Went in to the Yorkshire Dales yesterday to a place called Bolton Abbey,good scenery and ok if you like a place with a few amenities,attractions as well as a bit of easy walking.Bit packed though and a bit too touristy for me.Never realised quite how picturesque the Yorkshire Dales are

Went in to the Yorkshire Dales yesterday to a place called Bolton Abbey,good scenery and ok if you like a place with a few amenities,attractions as well as a bit of easy walking.Bit packed though and a bit too touristy for me.Never realised quite how picturesque the Yorkshire Dales are

Hawes worth a visit HF?:icon_bigg

Been there many times staying at Middleham ( the Newmarket of the North ). You are quite right, the scenery is fabulous, can't believe it's so close to Middlesbrough.

Avoid - Alton Towers

Went yesterday and wait times for all rides was unbelievable. Glad the tickets were free otherwise some poor bastard would have felt my backhand.

Avoid - Alton Towers

Went yesterday and wait times for all rides was unbelievable. Glad the tickets were free otherwise some poor bastard would have felt my backhand.

Thats probaly why it was packed. Most seem to go when there are discounts available.

if your tickets were free why didn't you pay the £19 for the fast track?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669