Define a BIG Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

barnsleyfox

Ok my thoughts

Right first off a big club. To me the big clubs are the ones in the Prem. Why i here you ask. Well is that not the place we all strive to be. Do the best players in the world want to play there Yes the money is there and unlike the other divisions in most cases (wigan apart ) there grounds are nearly full most weeks. So to me these are truly the big clubs. Right for the rest of us. Are we a big Club at the prescent time i'd say No but we do have the potential and MM & MA are striving to make us one. some of the players they have bought in prove that i.e Campbell and Clemence recent history say's we are a bottom half club with above avrage crowds for our position we had no money and were never gonna move up. (untill MM moved in for us) So we now have that potential. Now i here some saying we won 2 league cups thats in the past. Forest won two european cups and the league there fans will claim they are a big club. Sorry big clubs dont play in what was the old 3rd division. Having a history of being a big club 20/30yrs ago dose not mean you are now point wimbeldon had yrs in the top flight and an FA cup where are they now MK dons:081: and forest:081::081::081::081:

Hope it's ruffled a few feathers now let battle commence:081:

What? My eyes hurt.

I really couldn't be arsed in reading the first post, I doubt many will.

But to answer the thread title, you can't define what a big club is because it is all down to an individual's perception and doesn't mean anything.

Last edited:
Ok my thoughts

Right first off a big club. To me the big clubs are the ones in the Prem. Why i here you ask. Well is that not the place we all strive to be. Do the best players in the world want to play there Yes the money is there and unlike the other divisions in most cases (wigan apart ) there grounds are nearly full most weeks. So to me these are truly the big clubs. Right for the rest of us. Are we a big Club at the prescent time i'd say No but we do have the potential and MM & MA are striving to make us one. some of the players they have bought in prove that i.e Campbell and Clemence recent history say's we are a bottom half club with above avrage crowds for our position we had no money and were never gonna move up. (untill MM moved in for us) So we now have that potential. Now i here some saying we won 2 league cups thats in the past. Forest won two european cups and the league there fans will claim they are a big club. Sorry big clubs dont play in what was the old 3rd division. Having a history of being a big club 20/30yrs ago dose not mean you are now point wimbeldon had yrs in the top flight and an FA cup where are they now MK dons:081: and forest:081::081::081::081:

Hope it's ruffled a few feathers now let battle commence:081:

Replace here with hear, add a few commas and even more fulll stops.

Break it into paragraphs. ONLY use a capital at the beginning of a sentence UNLESS you are spelling a ady of the week (Monday) and so forth..................

.............................Some people (including me) might even read it all then!

**** me, that was hard, need a rest after trying to read that!!

You lot are so bloody elitist.

This guy is a newbie and he is just trying to start a debate. Give him some slack.

Thank you Silverfox

Praps one of the reason i only see the same faces on here or is it hear but i can spell day or is it ady.

All so smart like i care.:081::081::081:

istockphoto_626179_big_club_golfer.jpg

You lot are so bloody elitist.

This guy is a newbie and he is just trying to start a debate. Give him some slack.
I'll show him how to start a debate. Leicester are a hasbeen team. Milan has a business plan which like all others in football depends on performance on the pitch.
In two years time when it's all gone pear shaped, he'll sell you to Bates. After he asset strips you and takes you to the Dr Marten's league, you'll all make the trip up to St Andrews to watch tidy football or become egg chasers. Is that better?:icon_bigg

I'll show him how to start a debate. Leicester are a hasbeen team. Milan has a business plan which like all others in football depends on performance on the pitch.
In two years time when it's all gone pear shaped, he'll sell you to Bates. After he asset strips you and takes you to the Dr Marten's league, you'll all make the trip up to St Andrews to watch tidy football or become egg chasers. Is that better?:icon_bigg

:icon_lol:

Hows Robbie 'I don't want to live in Cardiff cus its a shit hole' Fowler's injury doing? :102:

What a great cartoonist I particularily liked The Fosdyke Saga

:icon_lol:

Hows Robbie 'I don't want to live in Cardiff cus its a shit hole' Fowler's injury doing? :102:
Robbie 'I don't want to live in Cardiff cus its a shit hole but it's streets ahead of Leicester' Fowler's got a torn muscle and may be out for up to 10 days. It's a long season and only Stoke so no bother.

Robbie 'I don't want to live in Cardiff cus its a shit hole but it's streets ahead of Leicester' Fowler's got a torn muscle and may be out for up to 10 days. It's a long season and only Stoke so no bother.

I'm struggling to comprehend that, Cardiff is full of Welsh people for a start! :102:

How did he get injured was it getting his wallet out to buy another slum terrace in liverpool. Or is he now investing in that bigger slum cardiff

Did you see the coverage of torn muscle?

He just simply stretched for a ball and his calf went.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669