Derby 0 Leicester 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you had a few?? :icon_lol::icon_lol:

The answer is Yes, thank you!
Why not, Iv'e had an enjoyable day. Hope you are too.

First half really really was a joy to watch.

Second half Derby came out with a bit more spirit. Typical Sven tactics close it out.

Job done next game. Lets just keep taking it one at a time.

Ricardo amused me greatly.

It was utter domination first half, passed them off the park and taught them a footballing lesson. Didn't dominate anywhere near as well in the second half, but we're starting to show we can battle when we're not dominating which is great to see.

10pts out of 12 away from home now. Maybe we're learning how to win away, we're a fierce prospect if so.

I felt more confident in Ricardo today than I ever do with Weale. Weale has had a couple of good games recently but he is no more than a good back up keeper for a team aspiring for the Premier League. That was Ricardo's first game for a while and he very comfortably kept a clean sheet. Apart from one or two exceptions, his distribution was miles better than anything I've seen from Weale.

All four defenders were very good and comfortable. Van Aanholt was noticably better today and seems to be an excellent acquisition.

I'd rather see Abe in midfield rather than Oakley but I didn't think he let anyone down today. If we're getting so good that we can rotate the midfielders, we're really becoming a strong side.

All three attackers were in and out of the game but all are class at this level.

Waggy was daft getting that yellow for another bit of petulance. Bruma is obviously a class act but who is he going to replace?

I love you Sven.

He did alright.

Couldnt see the lump on Bambas head from being there but it sounds like it was a beauty!
A good solid performance and our march upwards continues!

The words golf and ball come to mind - couldn't believe the size after just a few seconds

Thought Vassell held the ball up really well today. I don't think he's looked as good on the wing (though I thought he was awesome up top earlier in the season), but I think he played well today.

And I like Mee. There I said it. He had a dodgy debut sure, but i think he's looked good since.

Thought Vassell held the ball up really well today. I don't think he's looked as good on the wing (though I thought he was awesome up top earlier in the season), but I think he played well today.

And I like Mee. There I said it. He had a dodgy debut sure, but i think he's looked good since.

He was pretty solid today. Looking forward to going to the match on Friday :038:

two impressive halves IMO. Plaudits will pick out the first half performance but second half we still looked comfortable even with them having alot of the ball, I still don't remember a shot on target for them in 90s mins. It was all long balls and crosses into the box which were easily dealt with.

Thought Ricardo looked proper dodgey though, and that's in general. Some crap kicking, coming too far out his own box, punching when he could collect. Didn't see much of his shot stopping skills as Derby didn't have any :icon_lol:

2nc2joj.jpg

Bamba's new friend for those who didn't see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669