Derren Browns 'system'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Durham Fox

El Dude Brother.
What a load of old shit!!

Did anyone notice that for his party piece at the final race that he supposedly put her £4k on at the Tote but she collected her winnign sfrom a bookie! Total crap.

ye, wasnt much of a system

I'd worked out what it was half way through, it's just an updated version of a scam that's been going on for donkeys years.

What a load of old shit!!

Did anyone notice that for his party piece at the final race that he supposedly put her £4k on at the Tote but she collected her winnign sfrom a bookie! Total crap.

That slip she had was not a Tote ticket it was a print out from a Bookie.Can't quite see why it matters though

Last edited:
I knew what is was from the moment I saw 6 runners in the race.The system bit was predictable but the bit here the 4 of them picked the picture was good and I still think he's good

I had meant to watch but missed it, is it worth me watching a repeat?

That slip she had was not a Tote ticket it was a print out from a Bookie.Can't quite see why it matters though

Because it indicates he didnt put that bet on as he said he did. He could have had £4k on every runner and as if she wouldnt have looked at it before the race :icon_roll

Because it indicates he didnt put that bet on as he said he did. He could have had £4k on every runner and as if she wouldnt have looked at it before the race :icon_roll

He could have had 4k on every horse whether he put it on the Tote or with the Bookmaker,I Don't understand what relevence that has.If you watch Derren Brown then you either choose to believe him or not,if you are going to say everything he does is a fix etc then I don't see the point in watching it.The system itself was rubbish and as old as the hills but it was just meant as entertainment and not for smartarses to dissect.If you think the bloke is a fraud then whats the point in watching the programme ?:102:
If you thought he was going to unveil this System in which you can take the Bookies for thousands you are deluded.There are loads of systems out there..none of them work.You are better off picking your own fancy and losing your own money

Last edited:
He could have had 4k on every horse whether he put it on the Tote or with the Bookmaker,I Don't understand what relevence that has.If you watch Derren Brown then you either choose to believe him or not,if you are going to say everything he does is a fix etc then I don't see the point in watching it.The system itself was rubbish and as old as the hills but it was just meant as entertainment and not for smartarses to dissect.If you think the bloke is a fraud then whats the point in watching the programme ?:102:
If you thought he was going to unveil this System in which you can take the Bookies for thousands you are deluded.There are loads of systems out there..none of them work.You are better off picking your own fancy and losing your own money

It clearly pointed to me that the show wasnt as you were led to beleive, thats all. It was a big **** off hole in his showmanship, a silly error.

I didnt expect a miracle system at all, how can there be one? The only trick in the show was that he actually knew the winner of the final race. To show him put the bet on at a Tote counter and then collect from a bookie was sloppy and put doubt in my mind, which was never there with any of his previous shows.

Amazing how we didn't get to see the betting slips :icon_roll Did you see how he tossed the coin, worse then how I toss a coin; no way was any of what happened on the programme real.

Amazing how we didn't get to see the betting slips :icon_roll Did you see how he tossed the coin, worse then how I toss a coin; no way was any of what happened on the programme real.

I'm pretty sure that some of it was, and I haven't even watched it.

I'm pretty sure that some of it was, and I haven't even watched it.

Well if you had of done, then you would know that the whole thing was all CGI - so that shows just how silly you are

the bit where the 4 of them picked the picture was good

i thought that was good but apart from that nothing spectacular and the ending was a let down just a random guess to pick a winning horse whoopee we can all do that :)

i thought that was good but apart from that nothing spectacular and the ending was a let down just a random guess to pick a winning horse whoopee we can all do that :)

Go on then the 4.10 Lingfield today,there are 6 runners..should be a piece of piss,we can all do it.
I really don't know what you people were expecting to see,a fool proof system,back a winner every time....mad the lot of you:icon_conf

If you watch a programme like Derren Brown's and you are going to think everything he does his trickery or faked then IMO there is absolutely no point in watching it.

Go on then the 4.10 Lingfield today,there are 6 runners..should be a piece of piss,we can all do it.
I really don't know what you people were expecting to see,a fool proof system,back a winner every time....mad the lot of you:icon_conf

i dont remember him explaining how he chose that horse :102:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670