Derren Browns 'system'

Status
Not open for further replies.
i thought that was good but apart from that nothing spectacular and the ending was a let down just a random guess to pick a winning horse whoopee we can all do that :)

How he picked the horse was irrelevant, and nothing to do with what the programme was really about. It was all about how easy it is to con people into thinking you have a system.

i was intrigued to see what he does...a football match can go one of 3 ways what he does is either either a trick or not :102:

i can tell youre a fan of his which is fair enough im just sceptical about what and why he does it

i can tell youre a fan of his which is fair enough im just sceptical about what and why he does it

Its not so much being a fan,I just choose to believe him.You would need to watch some of his other stuff because tbh that wasn't like the usual stuff he does.However you might well think anything he does is a 'set-up'..thats up to you.My point is you could watch a lot of things and say they are 'set-up' or 'fixed'

I didn't watch this show, so I'm just sticking my oar in really, but I did see "The Seance" programme that he did. I stumbled upon it by accident and had no idea who he was, or what he was all about, but after seeing that, and hearing Melton tell me about "The Heist" show, I thought he was all about proving how easy it is to brainwash people :102:

I didn't watch this show, so I'm just sticking my oar in really, but I did see "The Seance" programme that he did. I stumbled upon it by accident and had no idea who he was, or what he was all about, but after seeing that, and hearing Melton tell me about "The Heist" show, I thought he was all about proving how easy it is to brainwash people :102:

He does quite a bit of that but this was different.

Ive always enjoyed his programmes and viewed him as a bit of a showman. Whether he really does what he says he has doesn't really matter, he carries it off IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669