Status
Not open for further replies.
Malf said:
Ok, I just want to warn you that when I wrote this song I was listening to the
Cure a lot.

[Sung]
You don't know how much I need you.
While you're near me I don't feel blue.
And when we kiss I know you need me too.
I can't believe I found a love that's so pure and true.

But it all was bullshit.
It was a goddam joke.
And when I think of you Dickov,
I hope you **** choke.

I hope you're glad with what you've done to me.
I lay in bed all day long feeling melancholy.
You left me here all alone, tears running constantly.

Oh somebody kill me please,
somebody kill me plee-ase,
I'm on my knees,
pretty pretty please kill me.

I want to die.
Put a bullet in my head

Very good malf got a bit desperate near the end, but thats just to emphasise your great feeling of sadness.

Malf, do you think there will be 2 Blackburn fans on an IS Helpline somewhere saying Paul Dickov repeatedly not believing they've bought such a crap player ?? (like we did 2 years ago !) :oops:

Wellard said:
Malf, do you think there will be 2 Blackburn fans on an IS Helpline somewhere saying Paul Dickov repeatedly not believing they've bought such a crap player ?? (like we did 2 years ago !) :oops:

Haha that was brilliant, I remember saying Dickov was the worst player in the world and now look at me, about begging the c*nt to stay. Hows tricks weel? Are you going to chesterfield or getting a new job? I was pissed.

rotherhamfox said:
Firstly i would like to apprciate what Paul did for us in his time at the club, how he helped us greatly in getting promoted and what a good job he did this year too, secondly i would like to nail his scrotum to the floor the disloyal twat, im very angry about this cos this guy owes us, i know alot of you feel otherwise but in my eyes he really does, if he a shadow deceny about him he would have stayed for sure and payed back his debt to this club, first of Micky pulled him out the shit at Man City taking him from their ressie side and giving him a regualr first team slot in ours, and then of course the La Manga affair where he was supported throughout by the club, fair enough yeh you were given a chance in the prem with a better side, but its gonna end up in the Man City situation again where he'll be stuck in the reserves week in week out, this seems to me a very short sighted decision, and for his lack of loyalty, Dickov will never be a legend in my eyes.

Rov Rum this exactly what I was going to write but you did it first. :wink: This whole saga sicks in my craw. We have plucked a player from obscurity, made him into the player he is now, stuck by him when he gets in strife with three tarts in Spain and then allowed him to reward us for all that with disloyalty. :twisted: :twisted:

There is a famous line in one the Sweeney films where Jack Reagan says "loyalty is like a girdle, it stretches both ways". If this is to be the way players are going to treat fans in the future then we should not fool ourselves and stop "worshipping" these players and start demanding much more from them, or saying to them "feck off". :twisted: :twisted:

Steven said:
rotherhamfox said:
Firstly i would like to apprciate what Paul did for us in his time at the club, how he helped us greatly in getting promoted and what a good job he did this year too, secondly i would like to nail his scrotum to the floor the disloyal twat, im very angry about this cos this guy owes us, i know alot of you feel otherwise but in my eyes he really does, if he a shadow deceny about him he would have stayed for sure and payed back his debt to this club, first of Micky pulled him out the shit at Man City taking him from their ressie side and giving him a regualr first team slot in ours, and then of course the La Manga affair where he was supported throughout by the club, fair enough yeh you were given a chance in the prem with a better side, but its gonna end up in the Man City situation again where he'll be stuck in the reserves week in week out, this seems to me a very short sighted decision, and for his lack of loyalty, Dickov will never be a legend in my eyes.

Rov Rum this exactly what I was going to write but you did it first. :wink: This whole saga sicks in my craw. We have plucked a player from obscurity, made him into the player he is now, stuck by him when he gets in strife with three tarts in Spain and then allowed him to reward us for all that with disloyalty. :twisted: :twisted:

There is a famous line in one the Sweeney films where Jack Reagan says "loyalty is like a girdle, it stretches both ways". If this is to be the way players are going to treat fans in the future then we should not fool ourselves and stop "worshipping" these players and start demanding much more from them, or saying to them "feck off". :twisted: :twisted:

He must want a clean start after La Manga, if this is the case he should have quit football. He owes us, I hope we cross paths again soon. I'll leather him, the fights still on.

Malf said:
Steven said:
rotherhamfox said:

He must want a clean start after La Manga, if this is the case he should have quit football. He owes us, I hope we cross paths again soon. I'll leather him, the fights still on.

When you've finished, or want a break :wink: , I'll fooking leather him.

I'll gladly put a bullet in your head for that, you raving loon!!

This is a stab to the heart, and I am gutted. But I'm not surprised in any way.

More money, better league. No choice

What people have to remember is that these people that we idolise are just mercenary b*stards chasing a fast buck. They don't love the club like you and me. They don't love any club.

The badge kissing, the statements about how much they love the club etc. etc. are all a load of complete crap. Wave a cheque in their face and they're off. I'm sure we'll hear all about how grateful he is to the fans and MA etc., and how he'll never forget his time here, but really he's down the garage test driving a new Merc.

And don't quote Muzzy to me, 'cos if a decent club had come in for him instead or shitty middlesboro he would have walked as well

Right now I f*ckin hate the guy, but at the end of the day that's football

homer said:

What people have to remember is that these people that we idolise are just mercenary b*stards chasing a fast buck. They don't love the club like you and me. They don't love any club.

The badge kissing, the statements about how much they love the club etc. etc. are all a load of complete crap. Wave a cheque in their face and they're off. I'm sure we'll hear all about how grateful he is to the fans and MA etc., and how he'll never forget his time here, but really he's down the garage test driving a new Merc.

And don't quote Muzzy to me, 'cos if a decent club had come in for him instead or shitty middlesboro he would have walked as well

I can't believe people think I wrote that song, it's off The Wedding Singer!

Ewood Park your having a laugh, see you about never.

Craig said:
dave said:
Wanker!!! Lets face it he's 31 and would of done a job in div 1 next year but i doubt he would any good if we got promoted lets get Novo in he sounds the buisiness, Hardworking, lightening quick, skillful and can finish sounds to good to be true.
Bet you weren't calling him a wanker when he was banging the goals in, the only wanker is YOU for being so naive :twisted:

Call me a wanker again **** and i will knock you out, i aint your average poster who's give it the big one on the internet and not in real life.

If you look back at my posts i have always said that i preferred Les and bent partnership and never rated dicov to the extent that everyone else did, he's nothing short of a traitor. Now **** off prick!

I'll just use something my mum said to me once.

I'm not angry with you Paul, but I am very, very dissapointed.

homer said:

As a club we signed "people that we idolise are just mercenary b*stards chasing a fast buck", and that is not every footballer. If we sign a chancer type player like Dicktwat then we will end up in this situation time and time again. Let's stop idolising tham, teel them to feck off if they don't perform and start signing players that do not have one eye on their next contract, yes like Muzzy.

Particularly, if we do sign chancers, then don't make it so easy for them to walk away. You would say they won't come, let's call that bluff. :twisted:

I wonder if Dickov has got a relegation release clause in his new contract at Blackburn? I've heard that Scimeca hasn't at West Brom, so does that mean he thinks they will stay up? Or have Leicester actually demanded these clauses in the contracts? Another homosexual day, i'm glad i'm not caught up in it, i'd rather die.

Tom W said:
I'll just use something my mum said to me once.

I'm not angry with you Paul, but I am very, very dissapointed.

:lol: It hurts so much more when your parents say their disappointed then when theyre angry.

Why have we let this happen, these clauses are shocking.

We continue...........

Minibus to Balckburn
Two sets of gloves
Set up in a car park

Malf V Dickshit

Fight to the death (or until someone cries)

COME ON !!!!!

homer said:
Minibus to Balckburn
Two sets of gloves
Set up in a car park

Malf V Dickshit

Fight to the death (or until someone cries)

COME ON !!!!!

Dickov would kick you in the balls and run off with your money, sound familiar.

Ricey said:
http://community.sigames.com/eve/ubb.x?a=tpc&s=21019056&f=8191933985&m=410205413

There's a load of Blackburn fans on there slagging Dickov off saying stuff like "Andy Cole with one leg is better than Dickov" and "Dickov is sh1te though"

Idiots.

They don't need to worry about it though, all he'll be doing is sitting on the bench and picking up his pay check.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Ipswich4389
2Leicester4288
3Leeds Utd4387
4Southampton4284
5West Brom4372
6Norwich City4371
7Hull City4265
8Coventry City4263