Dickov Gone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Malf said:
Joe_Fox said:
I was just kidding ya Malf. I think Dickov will be a manager one day though. Dirty team they will be.

Yeah he probably will, why oh why has he gone? He'll be complaining of wanting first team football in a year you watch! then he'll sign for some division one team on crap wages and think to himself, why did I do that? and i'll be there to say 'Aye up Paul ya prick, shrewd bit of business you've done there in the past two years. Your now on less money than you were, 32,000 fans in the midlands hate you and you've lost two great years of your footballing life sitting on a seat that some ugly turk has farted on for two years before you in a nasty shit hole of a stadium in the worst part of the country. Unlucky mate, not your fault your thick as shit. By the way Paul, Leicester have just won the Uefa Cup if you were interested. Bye now'

Hehee, I liked that Malf, you're posting like a pistol whipped bitch at the moment matey, what's the crack? New keyboard? Breaking her in and that. Ooo ya beast.

If I saw Dickov in the street I'd have a word with him and say "ay Paul, why did you do that? Why didn't you stay? Now you've got to endure Souness and all his red nosed anger - he'll never pay you because you haven't got long enough hair and also, you'll have to travel through Manchester all the time, which is beastly. Never mind though, because there will always be a home for you in Leicester, on the Saff mate, on the chuffin' Saff!

Dickov's got a small knob, Dickov's got a small knob, la la la la...la la la la...

**** off you impotent little fart.

Best of Luck Paul. Enjoy the piles.

Enjoy the piles.

Piles of cash that is, you selfish money grabbing disloyal back-stabbing hypocritical piece of scottish shit.

I hate you and all of your ancestors, you bastard.

Fickle my arse, he bought shame on our club, we stuck by him and paid oodles of cash and he's jumped at the first sign of opportunity. What a twisted little cvnt.

alex said:
Fickle my arse, he bought shame on our club, we stuck by him and paid oodles of cash and he's jumped at the first sign of opportunity. What a twisted little cvnt.

like i said fickle :roll:

Fickle, is he any good?

He's our Judas, after all he put this club through this season i still think he owes us a lot after we stuck by him. Typical footballer as soon as his team is in the shit he F***s off to someone else. Selfish TWAAAT!!!

Wouldn't happen in basketball.

bugger, he's really let us down some there :( saw mad biker's post yesterday and knew that was it with dickov. i'm not surprised at the interest shown in him - a double digit Prem goalscorer available for 75K, or whatever it is, is bound to be hot property as a bench warmer for a mid to low rank Prem team. he should not have said he was going to stay.

looking ahead, it looks odds on that Scowcroft will be playing a large number of games up-front next season. we can't rely on Morris being fit can we. Benji is an okay replacement forward to have. Obviously we need a new face in and hopefully Les will be back after surgery. Central midfield is still my main concern where we need a ball winner and a playmaker at least.

how many players do you think we have that, given we would want to offer them a fair wage, would stay with us for the rest of their career?

SamJ

The thing that p*sses me off over this is that we all could have turned on Dickov over La Manga but we didn't we believed in him, we all said innocent and took the sh*t that was thrown at us. We stood by him and how does he repay us? I feel cheated, F*ck off Dickov.

I feel violated, like someone has stolen my chips.

I'm not that bothered about him going to be honest. Sure enuf he would have done a good job next year and probably scored a shit load but when we go up again MA would have been tempted to use him as first choice striker and at age 33/34 or whatever I'd have to say we'd be going backwards as a club.

Can I get a beer?

He did us a fantastic job he has no connections to the club he's after making the most of his life, would you turn down a job that paid more money to stay loyal to the company you work for?

End of the day it's his job he wants to play top flight football and earn as much as he can can't argue with him for that!

Wellard said:
I'm not that bothered about him going to be honest. Sure enuf he would have done a good job next year and probably scored a shit load but when we go up again MA would have been tempted to use him as first choice striker and at age 33/34 or whatever I'd have to say we'd be going backwards as a club.

Can I get a beer?

tempted? Prehaps, but MA is ruthless look at Freund or Billy Mac as an example. Dickov should take a leaf out of their books!

Im so gutted , disapointed with Dickov leaving ! Is it something the fans have done or havent done ? I dont even want to talk about it :cry:

Ashov said:
Im so gutted , disapointed with Dickov leaving ! Is it something the fans have done or havent done ? I dont even want to talk about it :cry:

FFS Ashov, he left because he's just another money-grabbing footballer, not because of anything we did or didn't do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566