did we choose the right manager?

Status
Not open for further replies.
never did i say martin allen wasnt the right man for the job! my thread was asking for other leicester fans opinions. ive expressed my anger at the team but not the manager. i admit i feel we could have got somebody better, but thats not saying martin allen is rubbish and wont do well.

I think he will be a good manager for us and i was pleased when he got appointed

MM was looking at ****ing warnock or Ince

I thought in patches we played quite well on Saturday...it's going to take time for the team to understand each other and find out what each others strenths and weakness's are.....eg McAuley and Kish jumping for the same ball all the time etc. I have been pleased of what i have seen and heard from MA and at least he came out after the game and said he wasn't happy instead of saying it was ok and they're all smashing lads.....Get off his back and let him do his job!

Yes. He's had to do much more than most managers: fighting his corner with MM, bringing in 12 new players, getting those that were here to accept a very different training regieme, even putting a professional gloss on the training ground.
It was said many times before the start of the season that we should not expect miracles immediately and then, after one bad result........

This forum is doing my ****in head in.

then dont take part fcukcov

bollox to you you idiot. Shall we sack the manager after one feckin game. We could well have won that game and another day we will play like that and win.

i never said anythink bout sacking the manage, he might turn out to be good, so no wonder the forums doin your head in, u dont even knows whats going on, all i was sayin is did we choose the right man for the job, not we chose the rong man for the job, infact i wud rather have had ma than most of the managers on the list.!

i never said anythink bout sacking the manage, he might turn out to be good, so no wonder the forums doin your head in, u dont even knows whats going on, all i was sayin is did we choose the right man for the job, not we chose the rong man for the job, infact i wud rather have had ma than most of the managers on the list.!

Sorry dont understand a word of that can a mod translate it for me please?

its funny aint it, forums are meant so fans can come together and talk bout there differant opinions, but instead you read the thread, dont agree with it and then send out aload of abuse...

He's saying you're a cock......... :icon_wink

Thats original Im used to that.;)

nah, you only understand what you want to, and now u have been proved rong, your bound not to want to understand

When do the schools start back again and when do your english lessons start?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669