Different Manager, same shit

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd sooner see us establish ourselves in this division and win more than we lose rather than go up too soon and become canon fodder for every other team in the Prem.

Don't forget, Milan said he had a three year plan.
he also said he wants us up this year

I'd sooner see us establish ourselves in this division and win more than we lose rather than go up too soon and become canon fodder for every other team in the Prem.

Don't forget, Milan said he had a three year plan.

From a Q&A with BBC Radio Leicester. ;)

Where do you expect us to finish next season? Is top half acceptable or will you accept play offs?

Kentfox, Kent

MM: "I want us to be in the Premier League. There are eight teams, I think, who will be a major force in the Championship next season. We're one of them. I expect us to be in the top six."

Couldnt disagree more, we played well today, hit the post twice and their keeper made some excellent saves. With a bit more luck we could have won by 2 or 3. You can't expect miracles straight away but that was a massive improvement on anything I saw last season.

Well I am afraid you must be a natural born loser then.

And as I have posted elsewhere, hitting the post, bar and goalkeeper are all classed of misses, you dont get points for this.

Your so wrong, We should had won today nomater what Bo legs some of you think. If you are happy to be in this division then don't bother to support the City because the rest of want to be watching them in the prem!

Yes there is another 37 games to go, but who likes losing? I DON'T

Presumably you think we are already in the Prem. The rest of us think there are 45 games left.

To be fair - if the bloke has a choice between travelling up to Accrington and ending it all, it has to be a tough call.

it really is a tough call, i think ill sleep on it. steven's comment may have helped me decide ;)

Please don't. ;)

it really is a tough call, i think ill sleep on it. steven's comment may have helped me decide ;)

Steven spoils everything......:018:

If I were you Lako, just end it now before the season gets into full swing and avoid the oncoming pain.
Try Jeyes Fluid, been told it works wonders for what you need to do.

point taken. Although i usually have jeyes fluid n coke when i go out, get pished and cleans your insides.

Jesus! I realise people are upset that we didnt get off to a flyer and lost at home to a newly promoted team who everyone would have thought are an easy 6 points this season. But we've brought in 12 players it is going to take some time for the team to gel. I mean I agree it is still disappointing but it's by no means the end of the world and I cant believe people are already dropping their heads.

At least we didn't lose 5-0 at home on opening day to a newly promoted team which we have done in the past. Pessimists the lot of ya (well the majority of you anyway)

I'm still full of faith we won't be in a relegation dog scrap this year and we'll at least be in te top 10. By the way my mate is a Watford fan and went to the match against Wolves yesterday and he said they were both absolutely awful. No team wins or loses the league on the first day. Sunderland last season had an awful start to their campaign. Give it 10 or 15 games at before you start calling for heads to roll.

Jesus! I realise people are upset that we didnt get off to a flyer and lost at home to a newly promoted team who everyone would have thought are an easy 6 points this season. But we've brought in 12 players it is going to take some time for the team to gel. I mean I agree it is still disappointing but it's by no means the end of the world and I cant believe people are already dropping their heads.

At least we didn't lose 5-0 at home on opening day to a newly promoted team which we have done in the past. Pessimists the lot of ya (well the majority of you anyway)

I'm still full of faith we won't be in a relegation dog scrap this year and we'll at least be in te top 10. By the way my mate is a Watford fan and went to the match against Wolves yesterday and he said they were both absolutely awful. No team wins or loses the league on the first day. Sunderland last season had an awful start to their campaign. Give it 10 or 15 games at before you start calling for heads to roll.

Perhaps not - but would you agree that last season's opening performance at Luton was indicative of the kind of shite that we were going to have to watch for the whole season?

Having said that, I think MA needs much longer than 10 to 15 games if he is to have a chance of doing what is needed. There's no point in having a long-term plan if you're not going to allow it to come to fruition - City fans need to realise that.

Last edited:
Perhaps not - but would you agree that last season's opening performance at Luton was indicative of the kind of shite that we were going to have to watch for the whole season?

Having said that, I think MA needs much longer than 10 to 15 games if he is to have a chance of doing what is needed. There's no point in having a long-term plan if you're not going to allow it to come to fruition - City fans need to realise that.

the season we went up with adams in charge our early form was mixed (Ipswich away was a shocker). I for one will not read too much into the first couple of games but I hope that next saturday is much much better than yesterday

Couldnt disagree more, we played well today, hit the post twice and their keeper made some excellent saves. With a bit more luck we could have won by 2 or 3. You can't expect miracles straight away but that was a massive improvement on anything I saw last season.
well said maffy and i totally agree. i was dissapointed we didnt get something out of the game but im amazed after one game the amount of so called leicester fans throwing the towel in. my advice to them is if they want to see man u every week then i suggest you go and support man u. im sick of your whinging to be honest :mad:

I dont give 2 flying ****s if your sick of my whinging, thats your problem.

The fact remains that i am entitled to whinge after losing to Blackpool at home. FACT

I wonder how many of the promotion contending teams would be happy with their display upon losing to Blackpool at home.

I'm going to cheer up this horrible Sunday by telling you that 2005/06 season 3 of the teams that made the top six lost at home on the first day, and Reading were Champions.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670