Diomansy Kamara

Status
Not open for further replies.
Season isn't over at all. We lost absolutely no ground yesterday, despite being shit. Teams above us seem to be faltering as much as we are. If we get a player in who goes on a scoring run it could easily fire us into the play-offs.

It's unlikely, yes, but I agree with Miles, nothing to lose in getting another striker in and throwing him into the side, he could just turn our poor finishing and lacklustre performances in front of goal in recent weeks around.

Sven clawed back a far bigger deficit than we currently sit behind Forest while at Lazio with 8 games to go to win the title. Difficult? Yes, but it's far from impossible or over.

Last edited:
There is more chance of me having a threesome with Penélope Cruz and Nigella Lawson than City reaching the playoffs.

There really, really isn't.

Last edited:
It's unlikely, yes, but I agree with Miles.

Very unlikely...I usually talk complete shit.

In all seriousness...if you get a striker in who goes on a bit of a scoring run things could change (they won't, season was knackered after norwich). If we've already committed to spunking money around, might as well have one more bet.

Still, I'm hopeful that with an offseason and a bit of stability we will be quite a side next season.

Certainly, I'm more optimistic than Mawsley. Probably because I actually HAVE had a threesome involving Penelope Cruz.

But Sven has already panic-brought players to cover positions and it didnt work out.

Kirkland & Bednar come to mind.

I just remember watching this guy in a live game on Sky and he was shocking.

The OS lied clearly, it said we only loaned those players. Lying bastards.

With reference to the other two 'big' signings, I was walking past a hotel in the city center yesterday and saw a rather expensive Lambourghini with the number plate Ki6ran. Could just be a rich chaps named Kieran, but it did reek of footballer 'style'...bright orange it was. Could be completely irrelevant, but I thought I'd mention it.

I have seen the car in town a few times. Yesterday the guy drove past with the window down. I can confirm there is no way the bloke is a professional footballer.

if Kamara was in the stands id expect the deal to go through tomorrow

No doubt that was on the cards before- but after yesterday I would have thought that the owners would shut up shop on any more loan signing until the summer.

To me, signing Kamara looks like a shrewd move......for Fulham FC.

Having spent 10 million so far on the club including players that haven't got us into the play-offs, spending some more on another one to not get us into the top six seems like a complete waste of money to me.

Having spent 10 million so far on the club including players that haven't got us into the play-offs, spending some more on another one to not get us into the top six seems like a complete waste of money to me.

Sorry, I'm a little confused. Can we not make the play offs now then?

Let me put it simply.

In theory..we can.

In practice we have completely stuffed it up...and it's not going to happen this season.

Don't get me wrong I don't think we will, but while it is still possible there is always a chance.

Nobody expected us to have this poor run so who's to say we wont have a winning run.

Where have you gotten this £10mil figure from? :102:

Last edited:
on a side note, I've just seen Penelope Cruz by the clocktower today..... she was walking like John Wayne ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669