Disabled Supporters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Macky said:
Why was it? Are disabled people off-limits where jokes are concerned?
I've always believed that jokes about something that the victim did not choose (like skin colour, disability) are pretty cheap and lame. Jokes about things people have chosen (like religion) are fair and funnier. I'm no censor though and did have a little giggle at the gag. Just my views of course.

Quite right - but I have to say that being described as "pompous" by Boc is sort of like being called obese by Daniel Lambert.
You must be well fat.

They are getting just what they wanted. This is all part of their plan.

The mongoles are using their spasticated brains to try and cause disharmony amongst us able bodies. We must remain strong and united. Do not let the feeble minded window-lickers break us. United we stand, divided we fall.

Do not rise to their vile provocation. Our answer should be stony silence. For those that seek retribution, a wave of agile and muscular limbs should be enough to communicate your distaste. Or spit at them... but beware of their wheeled chariots for they conceal spunk syringes in them and can try to impale able bodies with their venom - which is how they multiply. The fiendish dogs.

I'm going for a shower. Just typing the word mongole has made me ejaculate.

Who are you, man?! :icon_eek:

exactly what I thought SF. I came to the conclusion he could be an unstable minded prat who should be locked up. In short, an unfunny mother****er!

Just confirms my earlier point that we should stick to football on this bit of the forum and avoid issues that are important.

It's obvious that some people can't cope with life issues.

Who are you, man?! :icon_eek:

In short, an unfunny mother****er!

It's obvious that some people can't cope with life issues.

In fairness, FantasyFox has always posted in this style so I doubt he is doing it to shock simply for this thread.

I know he sometimes goes OTT in his satires but this latest post is entirely in character and I doubt it was meant to be taken seriously.

He's not a naughty boy, he's just a bit irreverent at times IMO.

In fairness, FantasyFox has always posted in this style so I doubt he is doing it to shock simply for this thread.

I know he sometimes goes OTT in his satires but this latest post is entirely in character and I doubt it was meant to be taken seriously.

He's not a naughty boy, he's just a bit irreverent at times IMO.

Hence my comment.

I mean, seriously: Who is he? :icon_eek:

I am the first to admit he is very funny sometimes.

Who would you prefer to see driving round on a scooter?

img00027.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670