Do you all think

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry we ever doubted u mad biker.

lets hope it goes ahead.

Loyal_Supporter said:
http://www.lcfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/News/NewsDetail/0,,10274~669759,00.html

check it out!!!

The piece in the Mockery suggests that the date of the game might be 25th July. Inter were due to play Celtic on that date, but Celtic now face a European qualifying tie that week.

My dread had been that the Norway dates might be affected but this seems not to be at all likely. Quite a few people have already laid out quite a lot of money and anger would surely have followed!!

Respect to Mad Biker for coming up trumps!

Let us hope the Club take on board our suggestions for pricing to ensure a sell-out.

A full stadium at half price is always better than a half empty stadium at full price!

strangely though Inter arent reporting anything about this on their website at the mo.

could just be that their season isnt quite finished yet so prob just concentrating on this one for now.

fcukcov said:
strangely though Inter arent reporting anything about this on their website at the mo.

Similarly the Bodo/Glimt website is still showing the wrong date for the game there, even though I have had an email from them which confirms the date as the 14th. And remember, the Glimt game is confirmed whilst the Internatzionale game is still at the 'we're discussing' stage.

Inter probably havent made a great deal of it on their website because it is perhaps not quite as big a game as it is for us :lol:

PFKAKTF FOX said:
Inter probably havent made a great deal of it on their website because it is perhaps not quite as big a game as it is for us :lol:

Are you trying to say that Inter fans will be as underwhelmed with the thought of playing us as we are about the prospects of seeing City at Boston United?

Thought so!

Are you trying to say that Inter fans will be as underwhelmed with the thought of playing us as we are about the prospects of seeing City at Boston United?

Thought so![/quote]

I dont know im quite looking forward to the trip to the USA to watch leics play the pilgrims!

This is how I see it going ( with soccer am in mind and tongue firmly in cheek ), "and the pilgrims cocede an own touch down in the last minute of added extra injury time. That puts the foxes a touch down to nil up. Goooooooooooooo foxes."

Nice idea, but I doubt we will get more than 14/15 thousand for this, and that's if we're lucky (unless it's only a fiver to get in, which it won't be)

homer said:
Nice idea, but I doubt we will get more than 14/15 thousand for this, and that's if we're lucky (unless it's only a fiver to get in, which it won't be)

I believe that the idea is that in the first half, we will play against Celtic's defence and Inter's attack. And then in the second half we will play against Inter's attack and Celtic's defence. Or was it the other way round?

That way, we will get all the fans who want to see Celtic PLUS all the fans who want to see Inter AND, of course, the fans who want to see both Inter and Celtic will come twice.

And then there will be the Rab Douglas fan club. We will fill the ground easily!!

More good ideas than Paul Mace - that's me!!
:?

What?? and Darius at half time.

sounds like a great idea, what next a Pepsi MAX cup?????

Kev mate don't suppose you could bribe the club to play it on the 24th could you?

I'm flying out to Ibiza on the monday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670